Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Kairav ek dummy piece re...

Kl gorilla fam ki mast nikala 😂

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Kairav will forgive Abhimanyu the day he and his Goddess Mata will forgive Akshara for "murdering 9 lives". What kind of clownery is this? I give up! I can't stay invested until it reaches the lows that ghkpm has reached.

The day ak will forgive them us din hi kv karega

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sushantikhana

if it was the case they they would show her POV or they would show her smirking or such things but that's not the case and they won't make her negative again. And She is the only one who can break this marriage as Abhimanyu could not break this marriage even after knowing truth if he does it will prove all the blames of kairav right

And how can you forgot that first Abhi accepted that marriage and he convinced aarohi

lets wait and watch few more upcoming episodes to discuss this.

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

arohi support karne karo no pbm here no one as she lacks certain morality ...wishes for your support but no use..writers write all characters..ie as though arohi is only written by writers other characters written by viewers kya 🤣🤣🤣

on what basis you are saying I am supporting aarohi?

I am a neutral viewer. Neither Abhira fan nor a Arohi supporter or hater. After the leap I find Arohi as a mother truly love & care for her daughter.She afraid of breaking het daughter's heart, so she was asking Abhimanyu to not step back once he accept to become her father. Now her daughter is very happy so she doesn't want Kairav to stop the wedding as her daughter is happy that her poppy is becoming her papa.

My point of view is depend on the episode till now. It may change if Arohi's behaviour change in future episode

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Like kairav forgiveness matter to smurf ...🤣

Only Akshu forgiveness can take away that guilt

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Like kairav forgiveness matter to smurf ...🤣

Only Akshu forgiveness can take away that guilt

In roohi style waahi waahi

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

lets wait and watch few more upcoming episodes to discuss this.

I am always in kaun arohi mode

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I am a neutral viewer. Neither Abhira fan nor a Arohi supporter or hater. After the leap I find Arohi as a mother truly love & care for her daughter.She afraid of breaking het daughter's heart, so she was asking Abhimanyu to not step back once he accept to become her father. Now her daughter is very happy so she doesn't want Kairav to stop the wedding as her daughter is happy that her poppy is becoming her papa.

My point of view is depend on the episode till now. It may change if Arohi's behaviour change in future episode

Same here I am also a neutral viewer I also don't hate aarohi or any character and reason is simple because she is a fictional character how can you hate fictional characters

And I used to be fan of that yrkkh where there is no any permanent villains and leads used to solve family issues. But this time they are not showing this and this is main reason for low TRP. The whole idea behind season 3 is Akshu heroine abhi hero and aarohi villain. Other characters are just watchers.

Even I am liking this leap because other characters are also in focus except nishtha🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Sushantikhana

Same here I am also a neutral viewer I also don't hate aarohi or any character and reason is simple because she is a fictional character how can you hate fictional characters

And I used to be fan of that yrkkh where there is no any permanent villains and leads used to solve family issues. But this time they are not showing this and this is main reason for low TRP. The whole idea behind season 3 is Akshu heroine abhi hero and aarohi villain. Other characters are just watchers.

Even I am liking this leap because other characters are also in focus except nishtha🤣🤣

I also loved first season. Watched second season till Sirat's entry. I didn't like this season's first leap khera one but I am liking this leap. Waiting to see how Abhir's truth comes out & aftermath of this revelation