Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Abhir ko aise kuch bada health issue nhi hei just teez bhukar hei as per the Precap. And also upcoming mei BTS b aaya tha ki jaha par ak saree mei thi toh i guess it's for engagement. So abhir is not that ill.

Omg this is just going to get more and more cringe. Is it not enough that we've already once had to put up with this abrohi marriage track with full rituals before that writers are showing it all over again 🤬

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

thats because Akshu is the FL not Ar. TRP audience dont care if Ar is good/bad or ugly. Akshu on the other they do relate to her and sympathise with her. Only option to gain TRP is to give more DDP to Akshu

DDP dekhe b trp nhi aa rahi hei kam ho rahi hei ulta. Agar yeh log toda aur strong ak and blasting session dekhate ak to all gorillas and goenkas toh mara aata aur trp b aa hi sakti hei.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

This s what deadly going to happen

Yeah ab k pas hi jayegi ak but jaldi nhi hoga kuch b time le hi sakta hei kyuki ithni jaldi ak b manegi nhi kuch. Ab will have to work this time.

624284 thumbnail

Same thought re..arohi nalayak ho..she s just using roohi name also itni bhi abhimanyu messed up ho..his characterisation yes he s one woman guy..

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

sorry Gen Sunshining, from now on I will remember that your undercover name is dippy dope,like Helen's kitty Kelly.

Arre but why target that little baboo, instead you should have given all the Adults an overdose and I mean all the adults including Mrs Sharma, Mr Sharma, Muskaan, Dr Birla, his mom,his to be wife and all the good for nothing Goenkas, today Khamosh kairav is excused.Manish is on my hit list after today.Abhinav was behaving stupid today.

That little boy called his dad mausaji and Akshara had no reaction on her face,poor acting

By the way when AaaRUEhee was giving her bhashan, I was very distracted by her blouse and saree.😆 esp her blouse sleeve it covered ,half my cellphone screen.

yes the blouse and sari were distracting.. they did it on purpose cause what she was saying made zero sense and she said all those heavy lines with zero expressions! What bad acting? There was no feel! Instead of feeling sorry for Abhimanyu that he is being treated poorly I wanted to laugh at both of them lol

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Why the hell is Muskaan asking Ak to do aarthi? She’s a guest in GV. 🤔

I know!!!!! What the heck! I don’t want her with kairav! Get her out of the pic

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

So let's say abhir truth out..abhimanyu ki direct akshu tell s different from he itself finding o🤣r someone tell him

Getting jhatka on fake marriage thing s one and giving his kid calling someone papa none ll accept . abhimanyu tho bilkul nayee..akshu gayee 🤣

Yeh gussa hoga hi 😂😂 . I'm expecting chekna chillana from both sides equally 😂and abhir ka sach hi kafi hei ak ki shadi huyi ho nhi huyi ho does not even matter for him now after that 😂😂. Ha ab toh bilkul nhi karega accept his kid call someone papa i feel this is for him to get a lesson and work hard to get them back.

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why the hell is Muskaan asking Ak to do aarthi? She’s a guest in GV. 🤔

Not sure what she and Nav are doing there anymore.

They are now sidelining her too, she was there to get hold of Kairav's biceps but she failing miserably in doing so.

And Nav he was more dramatic than Akshu in the Precap, he definitely is the woman in the relationship😂

Anu234 thumbnail

Thank you. I am so glad I’m not watching. I scrolled across a scene of aarohi glancing at Abhira during a Tilak and her expression I tell ya, it’s of the original Aarohi.I don’t know if she loves Abhi but she still wants to one up her sister. She’s enjoying this.

I’m hope Abhir does not have Manjari’s heart disease

Normal sa bukar heu aur kuch nhi hua heu abhir ko it's just a plot for getting the truth out in future. Hint mile ab ko aur kuch nhi . Already upcoming BTS aaya tha where ak in saree so i guess it's for engagement.