Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

On Twitter, one user has mentioned that DKP has insulted all the single mothers by stating that children of a single parent get an inferiority complex like seriously have they ever met those childer

those children get the best upbringing that both parents can't even give.

I'm also a daughter of a single mom, my dad died when my brother and I were small, and we got the best upbringing yes we miss our papa but we never miss him like oh humare papa hote toh hume ye milta wo milta bla bla blue blue , no we only miss him emotionally, especially during family functions.

After my papa death, my mum didn't let herself break emotionally as she has to protect her children and their rights, she didn't let anyone dominate her and her children

she's such a badass woman, and you know what's the best thing she'd provided us with, OUR OWN MIND capability and the freedom to have our thoughts and make decisions which some people lack to give their children

and she's such a cool mom that we can talk openly with her regarding everything and anything

you are very lucky to have such a strong and loving mum❤️. Thank you for sharing your personal story👏. As for this show, not worth trying to make sense of what they are showing. Not even TRP audience can relate to this.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I haven’t watched any Hindi serial in 10 years and regret watching yrkkh gen 3. I watched a few espisodes after abhira wedding and got hooked. Went back and watched from start. V1 was brilliant. V2 a bit crappy but tolerable. V3 messy but I could relate to different ckts and their viewpoints for a while, all episodes till kasauli track were beautifully executed. But everything after that has been sh*t load of nonsense. Only saving grace is the actors, HC, PR, Ami and the kids. Their acting is worth the torture past few episodes have been.

I had decided to skip today’s episode after reading the synopsis and watching Ak doing tilak precap, distasteful writing in my opinion, and wasn’t interested in hearing Ar’s monologue. But then just watched a clip of AR’s monologue saying “kids of single parents have complexes and insecurities”. I mean WTF. Was this dialogue necessary! What are the writers trying to say! Just saying Abhi has given father’s love to Ruhi would have been enough for the narrative, but generalising about single parents, was that needed!! This is so disrespectful and disgusting. This line is an insult to all single parents.

My mum raised me and my sister as single parent (by choice) and am so proud of her. We have examples in our society like Sushmita Sen who adopted a kid as single, unmarried woman. Do the writers mean to these women are raising kids with complexes and insecurities. Be it a single mother or single father, kids need love, support and positive environment and not just a tag of parents.

I can see redemption for every ckt in the serial, but sorry such writing has no redemption. Thank you writers. You have successfully helped me disconnect from this ordeal. There is special place in writer’s hell for y’all !!

Edited by DotDash - 1 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: India_TV

Lagta hai koi video hi aayega… may b holi per … drunk state mein kubul maana types…😃

Areee ab kahin a heer ke Karan functions delay na hon… and blame Akshu game shuru!!!😃

Ak is like i don't care anymore for the blames aise huyi hei. Toh ab yeh sab b farak nhi padta hei usko ab toh yeh log kar hi kyu rahe hei.

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you are very lucky to have such a strong and loving mum❤️. Thank you for sharing your personal story👏. As for this show, not worth trying to make sense of what they are showing. Not even TRP audience can relate to this.

I didn't understand why Aaru got scared bringing the kid into the world after Neil's death, she had the Gorillas at her feet financial security everything.

Akshu did it, however how I wish she didn't have to depend on Nav. If she did it on her own then her position would be much higher than Aaru's now

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Tum nayee jhanthi naaa sabse it ka aacha admi bura admi banas track on way to us re

He might turn toda obsessive taki abhimanyu possesive hojaye bohot jyada aur sab kuch kar de to get ak and his son back. And AK not want to go back and not agreeing the fact that accha admi can do anything wrong.

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shobha-

I didn't understand why Aaru got scared bringing the kid into the world after Neil's death, she had the Gorillas at her feet financial security everything.

Akshu did it, however how I wish she didn't have to depend on Nav. If she did it on her own then her position would be much higher than Aaru's now

Itni sensitive topic the makers handled in a very crap way..no one s denying a kid require a mom and dad..but if at all one of parent not there ...single mom or dad are very much capable and kid s more stronger 💪 Nd make them proud..this particular dialogue delivery today was really a backslash

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Uska wait kar rahe hua 👻.. Writer aaj tak ak ke actions ko sahi prove nahi kiya hai aage be nahi karege ..Abhimanyu ke halat karab hoge Nav ko wrong proof karate karate. .Akshu Abhimanyu par chilaye..Abhi ka possessiveness max level tak nav he pocha sakata hai..Jay ko waise be goody goody characters mein dekh kar bore ho gaye hua ..😆

It's not to prove her actions right or wrong it's only for the abhimanyu to get more possesive about ak and his child and doing all sort of stuffs to make her believe that he is telling right about AA and she not believing it. Ha and i feel nav toda obsessive type ho sakta hei but pura bura nhi hoga kyuki yrkkh mei no one is completely negative bas grey tak ja sakte hei. Vaise with type ho sakta and at last they might show AA eventually understanding that he was wrong and will apologize pura negative toh koi nhi hoga .But ha yeh sab bas ab ka possessiveness ka high level par pochane k liye hi hei and working hard to gain ak trust.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why the hell is Muskaan asking Ak to do aarthi? She’s a guest in GV. 🤔

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

ha ha. You forget I love watching painful Abhira. I also need Ar and Nav to watch how Abhira get affected by each other to realise the depth of their love.

Akshara is really angry with Abhi right now. After hearing how good a father he has been, she probably remembered him not answering her call. So she has decided he can remain Ruhi's papa. Abhir is better off without him.

Abhir will be fine dont worry. He is making his parents come together. Abhi should save Abhir's life. Nav saved him once but it has to be his real father giving him his new life. I just dont want Akshu to feel she owes him anything though. I want Nav to see the level of understanding Abhira have for each other and seeing Abhi's concern for Abhir, start feeling guilty for supporting in keeping the truth.

Abhir ko aise kuch bada health issue nhi hei just teez bhukar hei as per the Precap. And also upcoming mei BTS b aaya tha ki jaha par ak saree mei thi toh i guess it's for engagement. So abhir is not that ill.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

On Twitter, one user has mentioned that DKP has insulted all the single mothers by stating that children of a single parent get an inferiority complex like seriously have they ever met those childer

those children get the best upbringing that both parents can't even give.

I'm also a daughter of a single mom, my dad died when my brother and I were small, and we got the best upbringing yes we miss our papa but we never miss him like oh humare papa hote toh hume ye milta wo milta bla bla blue blue , no we only miss him emotionally, especially during family functions.

After my papa death, my mum didn't let herself break emotionally as she has to protect her children and their rights, she didn't let anyone dominate her and her children

she's such a badass woman, and you know what's the best thing she'd provided us with, OUR OWN MIND capability and the freedom to have our thoughts and make decisions which some people lack to give their children

and she's such a cool mom that we can talk openly with her regarding everything and anything

My auntie raised her 6 children mostly on her own and never remarried when most of them were less than 10 years old when their father passed. Truly itv ridicules single parents so much.