Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

it was makers way of telling audience that we havent forgotten Arohi's mistakes. So made her repeat it. I didnt watch it. I am sure she wouldnt have talked about DV or blackmail. From Ar's perspective it was a masterstroke because Goenkas would have thought how good and mature she has become. None of them could see her ulterior motive. She got what she wanted in the end and slyly made sure Akshu never thinks of ever coming back in Abhi's life.

Whatever she said, is ok… but the thing is how come goenka bade did not react… ki Akshu ko sorry bolo…

Also what Abhi did, if goenkas know how can they be so gale mile types with Abhi…

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Tum nayee jhanthi naaa sabse it ka aacha admi bura admi banas track on way to us re

Uska wait kar rahe hua 👻.. Writer aaj tak ak ke actions ko sahi prove nahi kiya hai aage be nahi karege ..Abhimanyu ke halat karab hoge Nav ko wrong proof karate karate. .Akshu Abhimanyu par chilaye..Abhi ka possessiveness max level tak nav he pocha sakata hai..Jay ko waise be goody goody characters mein dekh kar bore ho gaye hua ..😆

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Akshu is there in this show to just do Jaaniye most days, with an occasional outburst here and there..that's all.

They like us, like the Abhira chemistry...baaki din she blends into the walls in their minds😆

Then better kill her… deewar per pic se janiyeee Karo… it was shameless… and Sahi mrin mujhe Samajh nahi aaya… what was that??? Akshu ke saath galat hua… Abhi abd arohi mrin kiya… arohi ne Sab ginwaya… and maafi birlas abd kairav denge??? 😃😃
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

Senseless scenes hote hain…. But this to other level…. 😡

Ye toh kuch nahi...Naira ke time dekhana chahiye tha ..Naira ko shubham ka drug issue ek din pehle ya usse din pata tha lekin redeem ke waqt aishe dekhya woh uss doctors ke paas be lekar gaye... popat hogaya sab ka.🤣

Whatever she said, is ok… but the thing is how come goenka bade did not react… ki Akshu ko sorry bolo…

Also what Abhi did, if goenkas know how can they be so gale mile types with Abhi…

none of us have been able to figure out how normal they have been with both Abhi and Manjari. The way Manish was apologising on behalf of Kairav for stating facts. Nothing to Manjari for spoiling his mothers birthday celebrations. Lets not waste our breath on them. Akshu clearly knows them well which is why she stayed away from them.

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Ye toh kuch nahi...Naira ke time dekhana chahiye tha ..Naira ko shubham ka drug issue ek din pehle ya usse din pata tha lekin redeem ke waqt aishe dekhya woh uss doctors ke paas be lekar gaye... popat hogaya sab ka.🤣

haan yahan bhi aisa random cctv aa jaayega dekhna ..Also dkp cameos ko beech mein negative banake hi bhejta hai its their pattern

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Lagta hai koi video hi aayega… may b holi per … drunk state mein kubul maana types…😃

Areee ab kahin a heer ke Karan functions delay na hon… and blame Akshu game shuru!!!😃

I was going to add that to the post…. Aalas aa Gaya…. U said it…. It’s a mockery… I mean how can goenkas b this way??? Cannot comment on birlas…. As they protect their bacchas mostly… bas Birla bacchon ki parvarish nahi Hui acche se…

Birlas I'm not going to comment!

But the gohenkas have to be the worst mayka a girl could ever ask for!!!

When I first got married, my inlaws have different timetable as you do in different households.

So my father-in-law being a owner of a restaurant used to eat lunch late, so mother-in-law used to time the family lunch around his time! (Weekend's)

My family (mayka) are all early risers and eat lunch early! So my mum specially phoned my mother-in-law to tell her to let me eat my lunch early or whenever I'm hungry! Petty I know but that's how much my family worried about me!!

And here in this show they abandoned a miscarried woman! Unbelievable!!

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: spshastr

haan yahan bhi aisa random cctv aa jaayega dekhna ..Also dkp cameos ko beech mein negative banake hi bhejta hai its their pattern

Sab itv shows ka wahi pattern hai..iss unka ML redeem ho jaata hai ..kuch aur sochane ke zarurat he nahi unko.dimaag ko jaada jor nahi dalate..

Originally posted by: Tapdance

My Mom's side of the family lives there..so till school I was there every summer vacation as both my parents were working.

So I learnt basic Kannada that way.

Now I go whenever possible...coz once I started working no more vacations like before, I just visited B'lore last weekend 😆

I didn't know there were so many Kannadigas here; good to know🧡

Do any of you guys still live there? I thought all of you were in the American continent

Oh nice to know. I am in Australia. Been here for a while now, but still have a house in mysore, so I go back every year.

Yes there are many kannadigas here. I was surprised myself.