Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I know tamil very well too..tamil shows are better and many give viewership that's why ..star plus going to shut down soon ...i bet

Oh, how did you learn?

I know to speak Tamil but don't know to read or write

Ya, people there are obsessed with these shows they still get crazy TRPs and all I hear...

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

one more mystery has to be solved, how did Abhimanyu end up on the doorway of Goenka Villa, one scene before the bhashan,he was talking to his mom and suddenly bhaag bhaag ke with open shirt he came to meet his AaaaRUE ( Aaa should be pronounced like pain from a toothache) and so eagerly they sat down for Tilak.No sense of Shame, same man 4 times tilak . Are they all drugged.

Same man…. Same house…. Same elders…. Bas ladki rotate karte hain…. Sunne mrin hi cheap lag raha hai… cheeeee…. How can goenkas do this??? What sort of family is this????

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Akshu have partner now ..Abhinavji😎

So maybe makers might show some mercy on us and completely forget about this song..

Tum nayee jhanthi naaa sabse it ka aacha admi bura admi banas track on way to us re

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Sote Sote likha hai ye ..Jab mein haasane ke moment jab sayad se dekh lu woh scene ..😆

Kairav ke energy waste hoge aur kuch nahi.

Senseless scenes hote hain…. But this to other level…. 😡

If they are keep showing abhrohi functions n nt showing abhir truth soon trps will go more down. High time give leads centric track. Can't they show redemption n realization track. No need of abhira réunion soon. Let abhi win her trust back. Why they spoil every track with arohi?

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Shobha-

If only we could see Abhi as Shahrukh, Akshu Kajol, Neel Hritik, Aaru as Poo, fits her perfectly as a spoilt brat. And then Harman as the Bachchans then it would be more enjoyable.

The song is only for Abhira, if I see Nav doing it as a Govinda dance with Akshu, then that will a big NO and CRINGE

oh are u referring to bole chudiyan

I was talking about saali ji jijaji song aghe ji peeche ji song😆

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I have been reading about this Surekha character, also saw her photo, heard she's AG's wife, but so young. No idea about what she's going to do in the show haven't watched S2

In PImpossible komolikka ( urvashi dholakia) is playing a positive cameo,

I am enjoying her role

So maybe it's season for cameos, today I felt even Abhinav is not needed anymore

Abhinav stopped being relevant as soon as he saved akshu and abhir on birth day! I just see him as baggage now!! He should've stayed as a well wisher! But no I had to bring in love angle! Make akshu a statue!!

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

My god they best be showing this level of patheticness so akshu can call them out!!

Remember that dialogue when arhu got electrocuted and abhi said he learnt how to treat daughters like princesses from Manish! I was like what on earth!!! This Manish deserves to get a heart attack when akshu explodes!!

I was going to add that to the post…. Aalas aa Gaya…. U said it…. It’s a mockery… I mean how can goenkas b this way??? Cannot comment on birlas…. As they protect their bacchas mostly… bas Birla bacchon ki parvarish nahi Hui acche se…

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

If they are keep showing abhrohi functions n nt showing abhir truth soon trps will go more down. High time give leads centric track. Can't they show redemption n realization track. No need of abhira réunion soon. Let abhi win her trust back. Why they spoil every track with arohi?

because she is the main character of yrkkh 3

( I am being sarcastic) I agree with you.

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Tum nayee jhanthi naaa sabse it ka aacha admi bura admi banas track on way to us re

good the moment that happens abhi will go get her back