Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

So abrohi tilak done!

Abrohi first date next 🤡🤡🤡🤡

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Akshu is there in this show to just do Jaaniye most days, with an occasional outburst here and there..that's all.

They like us, like the Abhira chemistry...baaki din she blends into the walls in their minds😆

If she s going to dance third chance bole chudiyan i think it's bahut bada insult to bole chudiyan song itself

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

My god they best be showing this level of patheticness so akshu can call them out!!

Remember that dialogue when arhu got electrocuted and abhi said he learnt how to treat daughters like princesses from Manish! I was like what on earth!!! This Manish deserves to get a heart attack when akshu explodes!!

After today Manish also deserves a kick on his backside

Sorry Ladies I usually don't talk like this, I don't use bad words in my daily life.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

After today Manish also deserves a kick on his backside

Sorry Ladies I usually don't talk like this, I don't use bad words in my daily life.

Manish has been on my hit list for a while now 🤣

Do you reckon that's why they are bringing in sureka to shame them?

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

If she s going to dance third chance bole chudiyan i think it's bahut bada insult to bole chudiyan song itself

this time definitely Jijaji song😆 I have prepared four extra lines and Aishwarya has added two more, only thing left is to send it by kabootar to the sets
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anything can happen in this show

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Manish has been on my hit list for a while now 🤣

Do you reckon that's why they are bringing in sureka to shame them?

I have been reading about this Surekha character, also saw her photo, heard she's AG's wife, but so young. No idea about what she's going to do in the show haven't watched S2

In PImpossible komolikka ( urvashi dholakia) is playing a positive cameo,

I am enjoying her role

So maybe it's season for cameos, today I felt even Abhinav is not needed anymore

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

you know basic Kannada how? were in you bangalore? . You know I am kannadiga. Born and brought up in mysore

My Mom's side of the family lives there..so till school I was there every summer vacation as both my parents were working.

So I learnt basic Kannada that way.

Now I go whenever possible...coz once I started working no more vacations like before, I just visited B'lore last weekend 😆

I didn't know there were so many Kannadigas here; good to know🧡

Do any of you guys still live there? I thought all of you were in the American continent

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

this time definitely Jijaji song😆 I have prepared four extra lines and Aishwarya has added two more, only thing left is to send it by kabootar to the sets

If only we could see Abhi as Shahrukh, Akshu Kajol, Neel Hritik, Aaru as Poo, fits her perfectly as a spoilt brat. And then Harman as the Bachchans then it would be more enjoyable.

The song is only for Abhira, if I see Nav doing it as a Govinda dance with Akshu, then that will a big NO and CRINGE

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshu have partner now ..Abhinavji😎

So maybe makers might show some mercy on us and completely forget about this song..