Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Arohis bhashan today confided me… all know that Akshu has been wronged….
but still I think something is missing… either yeh scene sote sote likha hai… ya makers bhool gayee ki Akshu ko room mein nahi hona chshiye tha…😃😃😃

one more mystery has to be solved, how did Abhimanyu end up on the doorway of Goenka Villa, one scene before the bhashan,he was talking to his mom and suddenly bhaag bhaag ke with open shirt he came to meet his AaaaRUE ( Aaa should be pronounced like pain from a toothache) and so eagerly they sat down for Tilak.No sense of Shame, same man 4 times tilak . Are they all drugged.
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

but still I think something is missing… either yeh scene sote sote likha hai… ya makers bhool gayee ki Akshu ko room mein nahi hona chshiye tha…😃😃😃

Sote Sote likha hai ye ..Jab mein haasane ke moment jab sayad se dekh lu woh scene ..😆

Kairav ke energy waste hoge aur kuch nahi.

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

good questions Bharathi, I am afraid I dont have answers for you. Doubt makers do, all done for masala and extra SS for Ar.

Nav welcoming that is because it is his jamai and as Akshu's husband he is welcoming his saali's new husband. Ofcourse he would do that happily because andar laddoo potarahethe uski. He no longer has to fear about losing Akshu or Abhira. He may be nice but he isnt innocent. Did you spot his satisfied smile when Akshu was doing aarthi. He is not as dumb as he looks or talks.

Kya life hai na...he must he internally thinking what a family...agrees for sister's to keep switching between brother's per situation

A normal person would just run away from this family and since he wants wife and son probably with them😆

Plus who'd think he would find such solutions to his problems? Ex hubby competition going out of the way in this fashion. Jeez so embarrassing!

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Aishwarya you speak kannada too,good to know

I just know manageable Kannada..like understand basics and speak some basic words.

Like going to a shop and buying stuff, basic numbers, directions and all...can't manage more than a couple of minutes...Hindi/Marathi/English/Tamil will pour through🤣

It’s a shame…. It looks like after 6 years goenkas pleased Akshu to come to torture her with this drama… total bakwaas…. Makes no sense….

My god they best be showing this level of patheticness so akshu can call them out!!

Remember that dialogue when arhu got electrocuted and abhi said he learnt how to treat daughters like princesses from Manish! I was like what on earth!!! This Manish deserves to get a heart attack when akshu explodes!!

I m lost with todays Rohis bhashan… I mean was she trying to prove how bad she has behaved with Akshu??? And also Abhi has done wrong 6 years ago with Akshu… so they deserve each other???😃😃😃

it was makers way of telling audience that we havent forgotten Arohi's mistakes. So made her repeat it. I didnt watch it. I am sure she wouldnt have talked about DV or blackmail. From Ar's perspective it was a masterstroke because Goenkas would have thought how good and mature she has become. None of them could see her ulterior motive. She got what she wanted in the end and slyly made sure Akshu never thinks of ever coming back in Abhi's life.

Tapdance thumbnail

Akshu is there in this show to just do Jaaniye most days, with an occasional outburst here and there..that's all.

They like us, like the Abhira chemistry...baaki din she blends into the walls in their minds😆

Originally posted by: Tapdance

I just know manageable Kannada..like understand basics and speak some basic words.

Like going to a shop and buying stuff, basic numbers, directions and all...can't manage more than a couple of minutes...Hindi/Marathi/English/Tamil will pour through🤣

you know basic Kannada how? were in you bangalore? . You know I am kannadiga. Born and brought up in mysore

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Hehe ha kya..

We don't watch any at home though not Hindi or Tamil or Kannada....down south se just Super Singer or something...till my Paati was alive she used to watch many Tamil shows, back then they were the same regressive

I know tamil very well too..tamil shows are better and many give viewership that's why ..star plus going to shut down soon ...i bet