Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

good questions Bharathi, I am afraid I dont have answers for you. Doubt makers do, all done for masala and extra SS for Ar.

Nav welcoming that is because it is his jamai and as Akshu's husband he is welcoming his saali's new husband. Ofcourse he would do that happily because andar laddoo potarahethe uski. He no longer has to fear about losing Akshu or Abhira. He may be nice but he isnt innocent. Did you spot his satisfied smile when Akshu was doing aarthi. He is not as dumb as he looks or talks.

I m lost with todays Rohis bhashan… I mean was she trying to prove how bad she has behaved with Akshu??? And also Abhi has done wrong 6 years ago with Akshu… so they deserve each other???😃😃😃
Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Nayee re..I being kannadiga watching it ...it was way sizzling chemistry and depth understanding...

I am waiting for this yrkkh to end ...this show crossing 50 epi next itself doubt

Namge salpa salpa Kannada Artha aagatte😆

Ha kya, a couple of old IF friends had tagged in that forum too..trailer was interesting...will begin once it is halfway through so that I can binge and decide😆

Chemistry everyone is raving and depth hai bolre ho to writing may have some substance too I guess🙂

@bold: DKP will get a new pair aur kya🤣

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: India_TV

I m lost with todays Rohis bhashan… I mean was she trying to prove how bad she has behaved with Akshu??? And also Abhi has done wrong 6 years ago with Akshu… so they deserve each other???😃😃😃

bunch of idiots, all of them
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Ha kya, a couple of old IF friends had tagged in that forum too..trailer was interesting...will begin once it is halfway through so that I can binge and decide😆

Chemistry everyone is raving and depth hai bolre ho to writing may have some substance too I guess🙂

I m not watching further..South Indian shows are far way forward ⏩..avudhaa

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Aishwarya you speak kannada too,good to know
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

Everyone forgotten abt Akshu… she was standing right in the room when arohi was counting the wrong treatments she has me red at Akshu… but no sorry to her… she said Borland have forgiven her??? She did wrong with Akshu abd burkas have forgiven her??? Then she mentioned Abhi did wrong 6 years ago??? So can’t they forgive him??? He did wrong with Akshu… and she is asking forgiveness from kairav?? Unable to understand the whole scene….

Frankly ff whole arohi and kairav sequence ..Abhi doesn't need kairav forgiveness you,me and Abhi know that ..from day 1 she never care about akshu feeling it just I me and myself (now its about her daughter too)

Don't understand anything it's nothing to understand ..Goenka is goenka and Arohi is Arohi...

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Frankly ff whole arohi and kairav sequence ..Abhi doesn't need kairav forgiveness you,me and Abhi know that ..from day 1 she never care about akshu feeling it just I me and myself (now its about her daughter too)

Don't understand anything it's nothing to understand ..Goenka is goenka and Arohi is Arohi...

Arohis bhashan today confided me… all know that Akshu has been wronged….
but still I think something is missing… either yeh scene sote sote likha hai… ya makers bhool gayee ki Akshu ko room mein nahi hona chshiye tha…😃😃😃

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Mimi when akshu decided to give abhi a second chance! Oh second chance will never work blah blah

Arhu I want to marry my jet ex jiju wow made for each other

Manish, I will never agree to akshu and abhi alliance! I'm not your bp!

Manish to sibling marriage so proud agrees with in one sec! Doesn't matter if this man chucked away my eldest granddaughter after miscarriage!!!.

I just can't it's disgusting!

I just hope akshu calls all this out!

Otherwise I have no hope 🤨

It’s a shame…. It looks like after 6 years goenkas pleased Akshu to come to torture her with this drama… total bakwaas…. Makes no sense….

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I m not watching further..South Indian shows are far way forward ⏩..avudhaa

Hehe ha kya..

We don't watch any at home though not Hindi or Tamil or Kannada....down south se just Super Singer or something...till my Paati was alive she used to watch many Tamil shows, back then they were the same regressive

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

sorry Gen Sunshining, from now on I will remember that your undercover name is dippy dope,like Helen's kitty Kelly.

Arre but why target that little baboo, instead you should have given all the Adults an overdose and I mean all the adults including Mrs Sharma, Mr Sharma, Muskaan, Dr Birla, his mom,his to be wife and all the good for nothing Goenkas, today Khamosh kairav is excused.Manish is on my hit list after today.Abhinav was behaving stupid today.

That little boy called his dad mausaji and Akshara had no reaction on her face,poor acting

By the way when AaaRUEhee was giving her bhashan, I was very distracted by her blouse and saree.😆 esp her blouse sleeve it covered ,half my cellphone screen.

ha ha. You forget I love watching painful Abhira. I also need Ar and Nav to watch how Abhira get affected by each other to realise the depth of their love.

Akshara is really angry with Abhi right now. After hearing how good a father he has been, she probably remembered him not answering her call. So she has decided he can remain Ruhi's papa. Abhir is better off without him.

Abhir will be fine dont worry. He is making his parents come together. Abhi should save Abhir's life. Nav saved him once but it has to be his real father giving him his new life. I just dont want Akshu to feel she owes him anything though. I want Nav to see the level of understanding Abhira have for each other and seeing Abhi's concern for Abhir, start feeling guilty for supporting in keeping the truth.