Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

Ok there is another theory going on about Ar on twitter. Interesting perspective, almost believable.

Theory is that Ar defending Abhi, although it looked like she was justifying her marriage to Abhi, she was infact doing the reverse by raising doubts in Akshu's mind on whether she was too quick to judge Abhi before giving father rights to Nav.

As always Arohi unintentionally help Abhira come together.

Abhi has been made a villain and all his good qualities have been ignored. No one would have believed any of the birlas defending him anyway. Arohi stating facts helped Akshu and anyone else who still thought he was the worst human on earth. Does this make sense?. To me it does. I skipped Ar scenes so cant comment.

P.S - ABROGHI not a chance

Just watched todays episode…. Ff mode per… have been busy… but have Bahut questions… I mean pura episide hi mujhe gol maal laga… not sure shayad ff zyada Ho Gaya…😃😃

First to… arohi ka pura Abhi favored and Abhi flavored bhashan…. Bhai kya tha woh??? I m confused… she mentioned Abhi ne galti ki… gusse mrin wrong decision liya… to matlab… goenkas Abhi se gussa hsin… abd aisa treatment fake lagna etc etc Abhi se gussa hsin yo de rahe hsin??? And Akshu ke liye kuch nahi Socha goenkas nein?? To manjari ka yeh kahna ki Akshu chod kar Chalo gayee?? How come no one corrects??? I m confused….

Second arohi ne kubool kiya.. she made Akshu leave the house… tried to break her marriage… et. Etc.., to burkas mrin use maaf kiya… y can’t goenkas give maafi to Abhi…. Bhai kiya to arohi mein galat Akshu ke saath to burkas kaun hote hain maaf karne wale??? And Abhi nein bhi kiya galat Akshu ke saath to kairav ya hmgirbkas se maafi kyun??? Akshu dukhdayee bahi de rahi thi use??? Isn’t it odd???? What’s all this??? Sir per bahi lag raha….

Aur Abhinav.., I like his acchai…. But…. Aaj he welcomed Abhi when he came to goenkas… y??? Yeh uski simplicity hai??? Ya buddhupana??? Innocence ya dumbness???

Manjari call kar ke band ook die per rakh rahi thi Manish ke…

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yaa they did rocked this sequence...Akshar silent cry is so visible but this smurf and goenka aren't able to understand..Even Abhimanyu was on full attendance when it was akshu turn..Thankx to muskan Abhi now only remembered akshu part of tilak ❤️
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Mimi when akshu decided to give abhi a second chance! Oh second chance will never work blah blah

Arhu I want to marry my jet ex jiju wow made for each other

Manish, I will never agree to akshu and abhi alliance! I'm not your bp!

Manish to sibling marriage so proud agrees with in one sec! Doesn't matter if this man chucked away my eldest granddaughter after miscarriage!!!.

I just can't it's disgusting!

I just hope akshu calls all this out!

Otherwise I have no hope 🤨

agree Choco just replied to your previous post a few pages back. Really angry with the Goenkas today,they are on my hit list

I felt like slapping Manish, Swarna and Mimi today .

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Millions are with you😆

Don't underestimate the power of a common man😛

Yess.. Celebration time for us ..🥳

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

agree Choco just replied to your previous post a few pages back. Really angry with the Goenkas today,they are on my hit list

I felt like slapping Manish, Swarna and Mimi today .

Sad thing is I have zero expectations from the creatives that they will address this!

Why show this stuff if you are just going to whitewash them?

Poor akshu! No wonder she closed them off!

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Goenka forgotten about Akshu ....Ak did right thing 6yrs ago.

Everyone forgotten abt Akshu… she was standing right in the room when arohi was counting the wrong treatments she has me red at Akshu… but no sorry to her… she said birlas have forgiven her??? She did wrong with Akshu abd birlas have forgiven her??? Then she mentioned Abhi did wrong 6 years ago??? So can’t they forgive him??? He did wrong with Akshu… and she is asking forgiveness from kairav?? Unable to understand the whole scene….
Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

This show is viral all the while.

I was tempted to start this one but then heard even this has a slap scene...to on dual minds🤔

Nayee re..I being kannadiga watching it ...it was way sizzling chemistry and depth understanding...

I am waiting for this yrkkh to end ...this show crossing 50 epi next itself doubt

Originally posted by: India_TV

Just watched todays episode…. Ff mode per… have been busy… but have Bahut questions… I mean pura episide hi mujhe gol maal laga… not sure shayad ff zyada Ho Gaya…😃😃

First to… arohi ka pura Abhi favored and Abhi flavored bhashan…. Bhai kya tha woh??? I m confused… she mentioned Abhi ne galti ki… gusse mrin wrong decision liya… to matlab… goenkas Abhi se gussa hsin… abd aisa treatment fake lagna etc etc Abhi se gussa hsin yo de rahe hsin??? And Akshu ke liye kuch nahi Socha goenkas nein?? To manjari ka yeh kahna ki Akshu chod kar Chalo gayee?? How come no one corrects??? I m confused….

Second arohi ne kubool kiya.. she made Akshu leave the house… tried to break her marriage… et. Etc.., to burkas mrin use maaf kiya… y can’t goenkas give maafi to Abhi…. Bhai kiya to arohi mein galat Akshu ke saath to burkas kaun hote hain maaf karne wale??? And Abhi nein bhi kiya galat Akshu ke saath to kairav ya hmgirbkas se maafi kyun??? Akshu dukhdayee bahi de rahi thi use??? Isn’t it odd???? What’s all this??? Sir per bahi lag raha….

Aur Abhinav.., I like his acchai…. But…. Aaj he welcomed Abhi when he came to goenkas… y??? Yeh uski simplicity hai??? Ya buddhupana??? Innocence ya dumbness???

Manjari call kar ke band ook die per rakh rahi thi Manish ke…

good questions Bharathi, I am afraid I dont have answers for you. Doubt makers do, all done for masala and extra SS for Ar.

Nav welcoming that is because it is his jamai and as Akshu's husband he is welcoming his saali's new husband. Ofcourse he would do that happily because andar laddoo potarahethe uski. He no longer has to fear about losing Akshu or Abhira. He may be nice but he isnt innocent. Did you spot his satisfied smile when Akshu was doing aarthi. He is not as dumb as he looks or talks.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Siri918

You described it very well. Thank you.

Seems like Swarna becoming 2nd Manjari. except for KV nobody has any objection. still, every time KV opens his mouth opposite only happened till now.

Muskan joined him. they added her char for this. on top of that saying Bhabi and asking her to do Arathi.

now she can tell right she is not her Bhabhi.

I, Me, Myself - Jodi deserve each other

Even though I got tears when I was watching that scene, still I am not able to justify his actions.

finally Main Lead of the show Mahan Ar and KM got what they want. that is the 4000-episode gift to users.

When arohi was listing with shaan… all the wong she abd Abhi has done with Akshu… I wanted kairav yo say… thank you arohi… u and Abhi have done so much wiring with Akshu… u two should b together… hence proved!!!! 😃😃😃

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

You seem to have forgotten Ms Supremo's assistant. Ms Dippy Dope is a silent partner which means she is silently hitching a plan. See I put something in Abhir's drink and he has ended up in hospital🤣

sorry Gen Sunshining, from now on I will remember that your undercover name is dippy dope,like Helen's kitty Kelly.

Arre but why target that little baboo, instead you should have given all the Adults an overdose and I mean all the adults including Mrs Sharma, Mr Sharma, Muskaan, Dr Birla, his mom,his to be wife and all the good for nothing Goenkas, today Khamosh kairav is excused.Manish is on my hit list after today.Abhinav was behaving stupid today.

That little boy called his dad mausaji and Akshara had no reaction on her face,poor acting

By the way when AaaRUEhee was giving her bhashan, I was very distracted by her blouse and saree.😆 esp her blouse sleeve it covered ,half my cellphone screen.