Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Really would love to see someone calling out Aohi, Abhimanyu and Manjari for what they did and the Goenka for being okay with how Akshara was treated .. during the Anisha track at least Manish told Abhimanyu that not trusting Akshara was unforgivable .. but nothing nothing at all now .. are the makers themselves meaning to

Imply that Akshara was really at fault for Niel? And so it was okay for all of those Birlas and Arohi to accuse her and throw her away ? I hope to god someone calls everyone out on these things .. May be only if something happens to Akshara they will all realise? Like during her accident after Arohi mehndi .. only thing is Akshara would be suffering and she deserves a good life with her child because she is one character who has not harboured a single malicious notion in any action that she has taken .. the decision to keep Abhir away may be the only thing she has done with anger or knowing it would be a big deal for Abhimanyu if it comes out .. but she really has sufficient grounds for that decision .. I hope they don’t end up making life unfair for Akshara and brush injustices done to her under the carpet ..

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Ditto same Nitya...it looks like they'll whitewash everyone but Akshara...I don't understand why they give such low priority to their FL!

Everyone has dialogues, chalo even if she's not yelling in public she can atleast be shown sharing her perspectives with Nav as a friend personally. But nothing...nada.

Whenever truth comes out, the current sequences don't give me much hope of positivity. The Goenkas really don't care much about her emotions, the Birlas hate her.. even if Abhimanyu turns around she'll again be left at his mercy for acceptance?

Arohi can he forgiven for everything and Akshara has to live like a nomad all her life? Where is some semblance of balance or justice in life? She's better off alone away from everyone and with whoever prioritizes her. And omg the misogyny everywhere on social media really pisses me off, the amount of people speaking about a woman like she's some vessel to child birth and that being her only relevance is disturbing even if it's just fiction. They've messed this up a bit too much and now they are taking advantage of the split opinions on takes like blood line and all. Real bad portrayal of deep rooted issues in society.

Only HC and PR's portrayal are the saving grace at this point along with the kids and Nav some rare times. Kairav is making some sense but actor is ok.

thats because Akshu is the FL not Ar. TRP audience dont care if Ar is good/bad or ugly. Akshu on the other they do relate to her and sympathise with her. Only option to gain TRP is to give more DDP to Akshu

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Tilak done 😭😭😭😭😭😭Ab got flashbacks of Abhira tilak 😭😭😭😭

Episode loaded with Manjari forcing to get both of them engaged and Geonkas happily agreed. 🤮🤮

And Ar’s big speech how good Ab is….😡😡😡😡

Irritating Muskaan asks Akshu to do the Aarthi and tilak and Akshu forcibly does it.

Ab super angry that it didn’t effect Akshu.

Abhir health issues while they were heading back to Kasuali and is at BH.

Abhir has not got any major health issues.just a bhukar abhi ko bas birla hospital mei lana tha aur taki aage ab ko clue mile.

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I don't think apart from this week it can't be dragged ..trp this delay something fishy

yes expose the truth then stop this wedding then karo jho karna hai why cant they bring kairavs wedding he also will calm down

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Arohi is very smart from the start, she's always gotten away and convinced everyone for stuff with her words. This is what she aspired and she got better than whatever she went for....makers might have forgotten but the audience remembers the IVF procedure and how it was done illegally to just one up her sister. And when did she love Neil? 3 days before he died she was manipulating him and cheating him...Ruhi does not deserve to be hampered but the way every single thing Aarohi does is brushed off under the carpet they better show that balance when Abhir's truth comes out...if not main character's make the guest actors call out all the hypocrisy that they see in this family. And if they can't do that, they will never get that dream TRP because audience is really tired of grey character's with not a clear conscience painting a white picture. That includes MM and the Goenkas too.

she looks to be the smartest one at the moment, but she still hasnt figured out one sign from Akshu, Abhi will ditch her yet again. She will find out the hard way. I am trusting the makers this time 🤣. Remember my tag for the day. ABROGHI no chance🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Omg a tere bin fan 🤗 Murtasim Have you seen the promo for today's episode? Murtu ko bed mil gaya finally and lagta hai already bed se nikaal jaane ki taiyyari hai iss bande ki 🤣 He has no self-control. ☺️

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Sri is back 💕

Supremo had summoned you yesterday she has bestowed on you the title of LtGen of the BA’s Why didn’t u respond, Ms Sunshining didn’t respond too, I will take her to task later, it was a matter of international importance, a question raised by a lady on IF, her name is Ash

Anyway I have assigned the case to General Ms Wordsmith, she’s working undercover you need to help her solve the mystery

Nitya ( Supremo’s assistant)

You seem to have forgotten Ms Supremo's assistant. Ms Dippy Dope is a silent partner which means she is silently hitching a plan. See I put something in Abhir's drink and he has ended up in hospital🤣

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

My question to manjari..with what guts you are hatching this marriage ladki...tumhara suptra janthiyo or nayee...ultimate crap it is

On top , abhimanyu itni rooh rooh mantra into it's going to turn definitely ulta into abhir , Mera khoon ,Mera waris next

Next abhir consider abhimanyu as docman etc ..he likes him all fine..how will u and akshu ll convert to abhir calling abhimanyu as papa ?

Abhimanyu definitely creating scene on the way ...he s going to creepy etc..

In this arohi loves abhi or nayee kya farak..poppy puppy etc all going to be in air next

Creepy pehele b tha hi

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this show has become cheap and disgraceful…Arohi could find another man to marry and akshara is a disgrace if she suddenly leaves abhinav after living with him for 6 years and making him her husband and father to her child.. this two,sisters and one man triangle is so sick and dirty.can’t believe yrkkh a family show has been ruined like this 🤦🏻‍♀️☹️

True true true true!

Human emotions are temporary in this show except Abhira ka soulmate love that goes on and off as per TRPs😆

Baaki every single Gorilla has no strong character arc, all of them are flippers.

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Tilak done 😭😭😭😭😭😭Ab got flashbacks of Abhira tilak 😭😭😭😭

Episode loaded with Manjari forcing to get both of them engaged and Geonkas happily agreed. 🤮🤮

And Ar’s big speech how good Ab is….😡😡😡😡

Irritating Muskaan asks Akshu to do the Aarthi and tilak and Akshu forcibly does it.

Ab super angry that it didn’t effect Akshu.

Abhir health issues while they were heading back to Kasuali and is at BH.

so sorry Sri, hadnt seen your review. DIdnt give you credit in my post for putting up with this torture for us.

Thank you so much💕. Really appreciate it and love your positivity too.