Arohi, Kairav in a Dispute: Epi Air Date Mar 2 2023 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Who's with me! I absolutely despise the gohenkas! I just can't! I can't stand them 😒

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Abhir ko bukar aaya hei tez aur kuch nhi tha kyuki we have seen upcoming BTS of ak in saree .

Exactly 💯

Word Count: 1

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Ditto same Nitya...it looks like they'll whitewash everyone but Akshara...I don't understand why they give such low priority to their FL!

Everyone has dialogues, chalo even if she's not yelling in public she can atleast be shown sharing her perspectives with Nav as a friend personally. But nothing...nada.

Whenever truth comes out, the current sequences don't give me much hope of positivity. The Goenkas really don't care much about her emotions, the Birlas hate her.. even if Abhimanyu turns around she'll again be left at his mercy for acceptance?

Arohi can he forgiven for everything and Akshara has to live like a nomad all her life? Where is some semblance of balance or justice in life? She's better off alone away from everyone and with whoever prioritizes her. And omg the misogyny everywhere on social media really pisses me off, the amount of people speaking about a woman like she's some vessel to child birth and that being her only relevance is disturbing even if it's just fiction. They've messed this up a bit too much and now they are taking advantage of the split opinions on takes like blood line and all. Real bad portrayal of deep rooted issues in society.

Only HC and PR's portrayal are the saving grace at this point along with the kids and Nav some rare times. Kairav is making some sense but actor is ok.

this show has become cheap and disgraceful…Arohi could find another man to marry and akshara is a disgrace if she suddenly leaves abhinav after living with him for 6 years and making him her husband and father to her child.. this two,sisters and one man triangle is so sick and dirty.can’t believe yrkkh a family show has been ruined like this 🤦🏻‍♀️☹️
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hes so good the way he stands up for her is just wow

624284 thumbnail

Got information that star plus is worst affected due to cable tv mamla with subscription and if they don't bring abhir truth to abhimanyu it ll get worse of worse

https://twitter.com/TellyCreates_HD/status/1631210105801932802?t=1brVqopy8_juBxLWSyR8XQ&s=19

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this show has become cheap and disgraceful…Arohi could find another man to marry and akshara is a disgrace if she suddenly leaves abhinav after living with him for 6 years and making him her husband and father to her child.. this two,sisters and one man triangle is so sick and dirty.can’t believe yrkkh a family show has been ruined like this 🤦🏻‍♀️☹️

This s what deadly going to happen

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

This s what deadly going to happen

the issue is they should end it soon but they are dragging this for no reason.Arohi is not Vedika and there is a child involved

Edited by spshastr - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

the issue is they should end it soon but they are dragging this for no reason.Arohi is not Vedika and there is a child involved

I don't think apart from this week it can't be dragged ..trp this delay something fishy

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Who's with me! I absolutely despise the gohenkas! I just can't! I can't stand them 😒

The entire universe is with you Choco. Same for Manjari. Unfortunately Ar seemed to have gained some of Abhi's fans today😵 because she defended him. They clearly dont care about her motive.