Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

I don’t think this time akshu will do tyag. For her abhir is more than anyone else.

Exactly for her only abhir matters baki ka kuch nhi.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neethumaneet

GV people will be GV people 😡

K***f***mata made decision AR sing AB gun gaan tilak done. Everyone is happy.

Is AK was invisible to them?🤔

Swarna and Mimi happiness and tu tu tu was😡🤬🤬🤬

Then when musak asked AK to do the Pooja out of the blue they saw AK and got emotional.

Wow kya bat hai...

Again KV and his dialogues are perfect today but none is understanding him.

The tilak scene was too much Abhira.

Both are in pain , till that time AB was awkward but the moment AK came he looked at her smiled becoz only that time he has the haq to look at her without blinking, and he smiled savoured that moment her touch after six years the way he closed his eyes when she put tika🥰😭 was painfully beautiful.

AK was also like any moment she can break the facade the way she controlled it.

Abhir today called AB mausaji😭😭😭😭😭

He want to attend mausa Docman sagai.

AK this was not fair that boy don't deserve this.

Precap:- as usual Abhir medical emergency in birla hospital, AB want to check but AK stopped him.

OG ABhi glimpse was there, I think he broke the mirror, just sound heard🤭💃

Abhir ko bukar hua heu aur kuch major nhi hei as we saw upcoming BTS of ak for engagement.

Anu234 thumbnail

Don’t want to comment on episode today. I know this is coming but still can’t digest the fact tilak is done . Abhira fans do not watch . A big noo for ur sanity Goenkas works parents akshara could ever have.precap. Abhi health issue

Abhir ko bukar aaya hei tez aur kuch nhi tha kyuki we have seen upcoming BTS of ak in saree .

Anu234 thumbnail

but who will identify this. My biggest fear now. If arohi manipulation starts. As per precap akshara will stop Abhimanyu treating abhir?

Arohi is not in a mode to manipulate ak she will be busy hiding it

Anu234 thumbnail

sorry girls typos today. I meant goenkas worst parents. And abhir health issue in precap

Abhir ko hospital bas esliye laya heu taki aage jake dna nikal sake sach samne aane. Aur kuch major hei nhi it's just for the plot take sach aaye samne .

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I liked what you have written @ bold Agree

I am conflicted after today has Arohi been completely whitewashed

And I am declaring War on the Goenkas from today onwards , rotten family

one more thing today Arohi listed her bad deeds in her long speech, and said all have forgiven her in the Birla family So the Creatives making a feeble attempt to justify Arohis whitewash, I don’t know why but I felt Aarohi has been whitewashed completely, it’s all about RUHI now

the only thing I ask Arohi who marries a sisters husband just for the child

what a lecture she gave defending Abhimanyu, if I was Abhi I would marry her immediately

After today’s ep I feel this marriage if it breaks will be only because of Arohi The amount of Ruhi papa Ruhi Papa she was doing and Kairav telling her she made a mistake, I don’t think even after knowing the truth Abhi is going to back out

I desperately want to be proven wrong

Goenkas are not worthy of being called a family,I hate this passing the parcel they are playing between their two daughters, Manish has no idea Abhir is Abhimanyu’s son he was so proud of Arohi’s speech today

I am not surprised why Akshu is hiding Abhirr’s secret listening to Aroos Abhimanyu being a great father to ruhi JAAP I would too

P.S I want to add I did not like Arohis single parent children have a complex, depends on how you raise them I have worked with many single parent children who were pretty confident and happy children and she also said she could have raised Ruhi but Abhi took over, doesn’t she have a mouth to tell him that she can bring Ruhi up herself.not sure what the cvs are trying to show

Ditto same Nitya...it looks like they'll whitewash everyone but Akshara...I don't understand why they give such low priority to their FL!

Everyone has dialogues, chalo even if she's not yelling in public she can atleast be shown sharing her perspectives with Nav as a friend personally. But nothing...nada.

Whenever truth comes out, the current sequences don't give me much hope of positivity. The Goenkas really don't care much about her emotions, the Birlas hate her.. even if Abhimanyu turns around she'll again be left at his mercy for acceptance?

Arohi can he forgiven for everything and Akshara has to live like a nomad all her life? Where is some semblance of balance or justice in life? She's better off alone away from everyone and with whoever prioritizes her. And omg the misogyny everywhere on social media really pisses me off, the amount of people speaking about a woman like she's some vessel to child birth and that being her only relevance is disturbing even if it's just fiction. They've messed this up a bit too much and now they are taking advantage of the split opinions on takes like blood line and all. Real bad portrayal of deep rooted issues in society.

Only HC and PR's portrayal are the saving grace at this point along with the kids and Nav some rare times. Kairav is making some sense but actor is ok.

Edited by Tapdance - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SejN

This whole track they are showing is sending wrong messages left right Center! At the end what are they trying to show? It’s ok to marry your sisters ex for sake of child? Society will not accept single parent so you need to have a family? No matter what your child asks for give it to them, don’t explain the difference between good and bad? Have your ex do your aarti?? Have your sister who will now become your exs wife defend your ex? If someone causes an accident, label them as a murderer, kick them out and oh if they are happy be petty and take revenge, because disowning them and taunting them is not enough. Actually this whole season has been messed up!

kairav is right, aarohi is not going to get the stance of a wife or lover in Abhimanyu’s life! The one things she craved for she’s not going to get it! Because Abhimanyu is still in deep deep love with ak! The abhira tilak flashbacks are the biggest sign! And I hated how she was defending him! I hope MM gets some kind of shock that she won’t be able to talk anymore! Go to hell! All of you! And that stupid muskaan, first off all why does she have to do tilak and then saying ak your turn!!! Are we taking turns to sit in a ride or what??!

So annoyed! Ughh Abhimanyu even tho I hate you I feel pity for you dude! I can not with you! Once a smart impulsive doctor is now nothing but a mere puppet 💔

Honestly at this point does it even seem like abhi is the son and manjiri his mother? The way she whines, whinges and throws tantrums in front of abhi all the time and he always fulfills her demands is like she's a kid and he's her father. 🤪

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I agree Aishwarya @ bold single moms and single dads too, in another serial which I watch they have shown a beautiful bond between a single dad and a special needs child, not once is the audience made to feel that the child has been deprived of a mom, ( she has left them because she couldn’t cope with the stress of having a special needs child)

Thinking about Aarohis long speech today, one of the reasons I could think of for it was to get the Goenkas to agree to her marrying Abhimanyu, how proud they were of her, especially Manish and Swarna and Mimi smiling through tears, so they don’t mind getting their daughter married to the same man who divorced her sister, just because of that speech, I was so impressed by her bhashan she will make a good lawyer

P.S and could this speech lead to Akshu not wanting to come between Abhi and Ruhi

Arohi is very smart from the start, she's always gotten away and convinced everyone for stuff with her words. This is what she aspired and she got better than whatever she went for....makers might have forgotten but the audience remembers the IVF procedure and how it was done illegally to just one up her sister. And when did she love Neil? 3 days before he died she was manipulating him and cheating him...Ruhi does not deserve to be hampered but the way every single thing Aarohi does is brushed off under the carpet they better show that balance when Abhir's truth comes out...if not main character's make the guest actors call out all the hypocrisy that they see in this family. And if they can't do that, they will never get that dream TRP because audience is really tired of grey character's with not a clear conscience painting a white picture. That includes MM and the Goenkas too.

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu234

Nope it's just a bhukar nothing more than that. Already BTS has been released of ak in saree i think it's engagement shoot.

Where? What?