Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Seems like This week TRP's has major changes. sab ulta pulta huwa. still Anupama #1 and YRKKH in top 5.

twitter jasoos say background is court, this quickly. Akshu's brisk walking was to the court?. Her auto must have broken down this time. Will the judge give the verdict before she gets there in Abhi's favour and she uses her law degree to challenge that decision? Yuck, I didnt want it to go court

https://twitter.com/desigal26/status/1631146192905072640

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anu234

Nope it's just a bhukar nothing more than that. Already BTS has been released of ak in saree i think it's engagement shoot.

which Bts the one Nisha has posted just above this post , Akshu in a saree , are you talking about the same one Anu
Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she is right. in that walking scene BTS, she wore this saree only. Already hospital se Court tak gaya tha!

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Susi26

Aarohi digging her own grave..

Abhimanyu’s angry mode is loading..

Akshara’s mahantha back to form..

Tilak 2.0 fiasco reoccurred on screen!

Next is Abhir’s truth, followed by kyu.. kyuuu confrontation from Abhiimanyu. Wedding cancel. Aarohi phirse left out at the alter.

One thing i didn’t like is Akshara doing tilak.. she has choice not to do.. no one forced her. But she did.

Next is Aarohi’s gyaan about Abhimanyu’s mahantha in his absence ( what’s the use girl, even if you are whitewashed and said many good things about him, he will not even one sec hesitate to dump you again.. you chose a wrong guy as ruhi’s papa and your partner)

Ak is silent because she don't want any tamasha she is holding on to many things sab bahar aayega ruko.

Morning! So I decided sanity and sleep over incest!

I read something about single parents!

Can I say I have seen some amazing single mums in my life! These ladies are super stars 💖 I say mums because I have only seen single mums!

So do you guys reckon we are going to get a akshu roasting any if the gorillas? Any chance?

Because my god I rather be living a life of a loaner rather than have family like gohenkas!!

Where os akshus side! It was akshu who was in that room, it was akshu who suffered the miscarriage, it was akshu who was divorced in that state, it was akshu who was kicked out, it was akshu who was abandoned! It was akshus body. When will we get akshus story in front of everyone ? Because I want to see Manish lower his head in shame!! To the lowest pits of the toilet!!!

What disgusting family!!

Arhu I understand her change of heart, one can change after loosing someone important or having a life changing experience such as a baby! So it's fine. My disgust at her is agreeing to marry her sisters ex! It's just yuk in my books!!

So cutie abhir is sick, so is it going kasauti zindagi way? Abhira ifv baby on the way? So they get to share screen space while being married to others? Yuk!!

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

twitter jasoos say background is court, this quickly. Akshu's brisk walking was to the court?. Her auto must have broken down this time. Will the judge give the verdict before she gets there in Abhi's favour and she uses her law degree to challenge that decision? Yuck, I didnt want it to go court

https://twitter.com/desigal26/status/1631146192905072640

For that first we need to witness abhir truth out ...court Tak itni Paisa nayee

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

engagement hoga yeh abrohi ka

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

engagement hoga yeh abrohi ka

I m not liking any crap cring...as everything udne waali hain

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

whenever I read this I can’t stop laughing 😆 court scene ke liye PH will have to start Crowdfunding 🤦🏻‍♀️