Thank you for the tag Deepthi!

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

Day 2 of hidden Arohi coming out. Get ready for poora vamp mode🥳

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

That girl is just so desperate to become abhinanyu wife even after being rejected by him twice, including already once bring left by him at mandap o marriage day 🤣

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

That girl is just so desperate to become abhinanyu wife even after being rejected by him twice, including already once bring left by him at mandap o marriage day 🤣

I m like how she think abhimanyu ll be fine i ll now play janiyeee to u...ultimate tamasha is waited to get

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I don’t understand- why is Aarohi begging for Abhi? She’s already playing wifey?

Thursday TRP dose milega FIR akal apne aap thikane a jayegi dkp ki.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

April month se IPL start ho raha hai agar March mein audience ka attention grab Nahin Kar paye to jindagi mein Inka Hike Nahin pakdega TRP.

Ipl time per sabse jyada girta hai.

Edited by beanstalk04 - 1 years ago
Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kairav will forgive Abhimanyu the day he and his Goddess Mata will forgive Akshara for "murdering 9 lives". What kind of clownery is this? I give up! I can't stay invested until it reaches the lows that ghkpm has reached.

At least wait for the episode before making any assumptions
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s unbelievable! She’s been waiting for him to yield to her- Rohi is just an excuse! She’s looking for Pati not partner!

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I don’t understand- why is Aarohi begging for Abhi? She’s already playing wifey?

I think she is doing it for ruhi

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I m like how she think abhimanyu ll be fine i ll now play janiyeee to u...ultimate tamasha is waited to get

her purpose for marriage is to ive ruhi a father. She don't expect any love from him

But this marriage gonna break for sure

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only reason Arohi wants Kairav to forgive is becauae she is finally getting her trophy.

She doesn't care what Abhi did that day because it was Akshu on the receiving end of that anger. She lost her husband that day and she blames Akshu pure and simple. She believes she won't ever be on the receiving end of Abhi's anger. She literally has every Birla on her side due to being Neil's widow. If anyone is snatching anything it is Arohi.

At the end of the day Kairav can still remain angry but he has no real power to stop the functions if everyone else in his family silently accepts and especially if Akshu just does what she does best and hide her feelings and perform some rasam of blessing. Akshu has the luxury to run away again back to Kasauli so she doesn't have to see this crappy ridiculous wedding.

Maybe this is why Ag's wife is coming back? What if she enters and prevents Akshu from leaving Udaipur cause she has finally returned home to India? Then she forces her to stay back for this wedding.

Probably too much to hope for that she finds out what is going on and roasts everyone. She asks some tough questions to Abhi who has shown he can suavely answer but she won't buy the bull and put him in his place to actually make him think about what he did and is doing. Maybe she also puts Manjari in her place and calls out her vindictive actions.