Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

624284 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I agree that dialogue is wrong but there are some who think the child need both father & mother & if life gives you second chance you can accept it, nothing wrong in that.

That's not point the way screenplay on arohi played was a bad example to today generation..it can't be anyway supported as arohi intention s wrong

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

That's not point the way screenplay on arohi played was a bad example to today generation..it can't be anyway supported as arohi intention s wrong

What's her intention ? I genuinely want to know as I didn't get it.

624284 thumbnail

What's her intention ? I genuinely want to know as I didn't get it.

More than akshara arohi knows in and out of abhimanyu..fine no one know abhi biological son alive but just practically thinking is just father mother playing in upbringing possible in a relationship?? I don't think arohi intention is not just that she always wanted to show akshu she has better half than her..as simple as that

Coming to abhimanyu jho bhi ho , hoga his love for akshu s above anything ...his anger s slowly coming out..he s itni possessive ki unable to bear akshu s showing cold how can he basically survive in marriage with arohi..next with abhir truth total mess up it's going to be

More than akshara arohi knows in and out of abhimanyu..fine no one know abhi biological son alive but just practically thinking is just father mother playing in upbringing possible in a relationship?? I don't think arohi intention is not just that she always wanted to show akshu she has better half than her..as simple as that

Coming to abhimanyu jho bhi ho , hoga his love for akshu s above anything ...his anger s slowly coming out..he s itni possessive ki unable to bear akshu s showing cold how can he basically survive in marriage with arohi..next with abhir truth total mess up it's going to be

Yes it's totally going to be messed up as now children involved. It will become very difficult to explain this to children.

624284 thumbnail

Yes it's totally going to be messed up as now children involved. It will become very difficult to explain this to children.

As per abhimanyu character he s going to get overboard with his son love as it's natural fine ..and it's going to go hit badly

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh buddhu Dr pagalo ki tarah peeche padega ak aur abhir ka sach janne k.

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As per abhimanyu character he s going to get overboard with his son love as it's natural fine ..and it's going to go hit badly

As he should I want him to go completely obsessed with Abhir

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So abhir ko bas bukhar heu aur kuch nhi last season jaisa kuch bada i knew it aise hi kuch aayega taki ab tak chota hint jaye.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

As he should I want him to go completely obsessed with Abhir

It's not healthy