Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

And Arohi spoke about that family accepting her - they do not know most of her doings except for the ones that came out and even before Niel died , Manjari was giving Bhushan to Akshara about being after Arohi .. but no one knows those truths .. no one will know about her and Mahima’s clandestine deals or what all Arohi was doing .. trying to stop her wedding is probably the least of her crimes .. anyway what is the use .. it is only Akshara who deserves everyone’s hate and punishment .. Arohi and Abhimanyu and Manjari and Mahima are all fantastic people

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I agree with everything you've said. We all know that he would not have divorced her if she had not miscarried the babies. So what does that mean? That Abhimanyu only saw her as a baby making machine? Her presence in his life holds value only if she's able to give him those kids?

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: solembaum

That whitewashing of Abhimanyu was too easy .. he had lost his head and did stuff because he was angry and he stayed angry for manyMonths ? And now it is like it doesn’t matter if he realised it or said anything to Akshara or anyone else about that day , but because he is best papa to Roohi everyone should forgive what he did to Akshara? How convenient ! And Akshara should understand what he went through in 6 years when all he chose to apologise was for Seerat Maa taunt ? Manjari and Arohi both behaved like if Akshara comes back their family’s peace will be gone .. does Arohi still hold her responsible for Niels death? And now every single person is great and what Akshara went through is not a concern at all ..

I agree with you. not a single word Arohi said didn't make sense to me. if he is already a great father figure for the last 6 years, why she needs to marry him to make him poppa? just make him Poppa, he can adopt, right?

Even though he is a great father I didn't see good parvarish in that girl. (I don't want to mean to kid)

just giving whatever she wants doesn't make a great papa. He is finding solace in the baby that's it.

Even he great father in the world doesn't justify his actions with Akshu. he loved her. he made her so many promises. still, he kicked her on the road in the worst condition any woman is in.

when I watched that clip even now I get tears.

solembaum thumbnail

And I really hope at least Goenkas willNot say Akshara was equally to blame for what happened with her .. that really would be irredeemable .. and I wish while Kauravas is at least not forgetting what was done to Akshara , that relationship can actually be repaired so that at least one person who knows everything is acknowledging what happened with Akshara and also calling out Abhimanyu on it .. else every other person including Abhinav, Bade papa, Muskaan , Mimi are all behaving like Abhimanyu’s behaviour was understandable and forgivable and May be Akshara invited such treatment towards her .. at least if there is a conversation that says they realise what they have done !

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I agree Aishwarya @ bold single moms and single dads too, in another serial which I watch they have shown a beautiful bond between a single dad and a special needs child, not once is the audience made to feel that the child has been deprived of a mom, ( she has left them because she couldn’t cope with the stress of having a special needs child)

Thinking about Aarohis long speech today, one of the reasons I could think of for it was to get the Goenkas to agree to her marrying Abhimanyu, how proud they were of her, especially Manish and Swarna and Mimi smiling through tears, so they don’t mind getting their daughter married to the same man who divorced her sister, just because of that speech, I was so impressed by her bhashan she will make a good lawyer

P.S and could this speech lead to Akshu not wanting to come between Abhi and Ruhi

Most crap dialogue it is and this show must have run in 1900s and not now...single parent rocks and knows to do upbringing..what hell arohi dialogue it was...

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi's words on that day

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpDcRR6jXv2/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

Edited by Siri918 - 1 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Most crap dialogue it is and this show must have run in 1900s and not now...single parent rocks and knows to do upbringing..what hell arohi dialogue it was...

I am happy Akshu did not give such dialogues. ALthough she is going to use this on Abhi am sure

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I agree that dialogue is wrong but there are some who think the child need both father & mother & if life gives you second chance you can accept it, nothing wrong in that.

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SejN

This whole track they are showing is sending wrong messages left right Center! At the end what are they trying to show? It’s ok to marry your sisters ex for sake of child? Society will not accept single parent so you need to have a family? No matter what your child asks for give it to them, don’t explain the difference between good and bad? Have your ex do your aarti?? Have your sister who will now become your exs wife defend your ex? If someone causes an accident, label them as a murderer, kick them out and oh if they are happy be petty and take revenge, because disowning them and taunting them is not enough. Actually this whole season has been messed up!

kairav is right, aarohi is not going to get the stance of a wife or lover in Abhimanyu’s life! The one things she craved for she’s not going to get it! Because Abhimanyu is still in deep deep love with ak! The abhira tilak flashbacks are the biggest sign! And I hated how she was defending him! I hope MM gets some kind of shock that she won’t be able to talk anymore! Go to hell! All of you! And that stupid muskaan, first off all why does she have to do tilak and then saying ak your turn!!! Are we taking turns to sit in a ride or what??!

So annoyed! Ughh Abhimanyu even tho I hate you I feel pity for you dude! I can not with you! Once a smart impulsive doctor is now nothing but a mere puppet 💔

Didn’t see today’s episode. Can’t do it. Saw the precap! They are going the Abhir illness way!
solembaum thumbnail

And I hope Abhir illness is not some prolonged in curable kind of thing ..