Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Both might happen only after the truth reveal for dramatizing more conflicted emotions. Why would Abhi pray to Mahadev without knowing the truth unless some continuous soul connect is shown to Abhir.

But your idea is interesting, better than watching the shaadi rituals torture and MM gloating! If the TRPs see a steep fall they might do it.

He does love that child. He knows Akshu has lost babies once, he wouldnt want her to go through that again. My thoughts only. As I said too simple a scenario for DKP to be taking. Remember we have been promised a lot of twists and turns. Ar has been injected every where in this track, you would expect her to be somehow involved with all this.

P.S ABROGHI not a chance

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That whitewashing of Abhimanyu was too easy .. he had lost his head and did stuff because he was angry and he stayed angry for manyMonths ? And now it is like it doesn’t matter if he realised it or said anything to Akshara or anyone else about that day , but because he is best papa to Roohi everyone should forgive what he did to Akshara? How convenient ! And Akshara should understand what he went through in 6 years when all he chose to apologise was for Seerat Maa taunt ? Manjari and Arohi both behaved like if Akshara comes back their family’s peace will be gone .. does Arohi still hold her responsible for Niels death? And now every single person is great and what Akshara went through is not a concern at all ..

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I liked what you have written @ bold Agree

I am conflicted after today has Arohi been completely whitewashed

And I am declaring War on the Goenkas from today onwards , rotten family

one more thing today Arohi listed her bad deeds in her long speech, and said all have forgiven her in the Birla family So the Creatives making a feeble attempt to justify Arohis whitewash, I don’t know why but I felt Aarohi has been whitewashed completely, it’s all about RUHI now

the only thing I ask Arohi who marries a sisters husband just for the child

what a lecture she gave defending Abhimanyu, if I was Abhi I would marry her immediately

After today’s ep I feel this marriage if it breaks will be only because of Arohi The amount of Ruhi papa Ruhi Papa she was doing and Kairav telling her she made a mistake, I don’t think even after knowing the truth Abhi is going to back out

I desperately want to be proven wrong

Goenkas are not worthy of being called a family,I hate this passing the parcel they are playing between their two daughters, Manish has no idea Abhir is Abhimanyu’s son he was so proud of Arohi’s speech today

I am not surprised why Akshu is hiding Abhirr’s secret listening to Aroos Abhimanyu being a great father to ruhi JAAP I would too

P.S I want to add I did not like Arohis single parent children have a complex, depends on how you raise them I have worked with hundreds of single parent children in Canada who were pretty confident and happy children and she also said she could have raised Ruhi but Abhi took over, doesn’t she have a mouth to tell him that she can bring Ruhi up herself.not sure what the cvs are trying to show

This whole track they are showing is sending wrong messages left right Center! At the end what are they trying to show? It’s ok to marry your sisters ex for sake of child? Society will not accept single parent so you need to have a family? No matter what your child asks for give it to them, don’t explain the difference between good and bad? Have your ex do your aarti?? Have your sister who will now become your exs wife defend your ex? If someone causes an accident, label them as a murderer, kick them out and oh if they are happy be petty and take revenge, because disowning them and taunting them is not enough. Actually this whole season has been messed up!

kairav is right, aarohi is not going to get the stance of a wife or lover in Abhimanyu’s life! The one things she craved for she’s not going to get it! Because Abhimanyu is still in deep deep love with ak! The abhira tilak flashbacks are the biggest sign! And I hated how she was defending him! I hope MM gets some kind of shock that she won’t be able to talk anymore! Go to hell! All of you! And that stupid muskaan, first off all why does she have to do tilak and then saying ak your turn!!! Are we taking turns to sit in a ride or what??!

So annoyed! Ughh Abhimanyu even tho I hate you I feel pity for you dude! I can not with you! Once a smart impulsive doctor is now nothing but a mere puppet 💔

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

That whitewashing of Abhimanyu was too easy .. he had lost his head and did stuff because he was angry and he stayed angry for manyMonths ? And now it is like it doesn’t matter if he realised it or said anything to Akshara or anyone else about that day , but because he is best papa to Roohi everyone should forgive what he did to Akshara? How convenient ! And Akshara should understand what he went through in 6 years when all he chose to apologise was for Seerat Maa taunt ? Manjari and Arohi both behaved like if Akshara comes back their family’s peace will be gone .. does Arohi still hold her responsible for Niels death? And now every single person is great and what Akshara went through is not a concern at all ..

Nope ak is the biggest villain, she was the one who did all this and did it on purpose! She’s not innocent, the goneka’s and birals have suffered so much cause of her!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄..

I don’t know why they want to show no one at fault but Our ak! Will it kill them to show her pain her side of the story!!! I am tired of this birla’s nonsense, crying over a son they only half ass accepted few months before he died! Give me a break! All of sudden everyone is whitewashed and victims, but the real one is just standing in the side being strong!

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SejN

This whole track they are showing is sending wrong messages left right Center! At the end what are they trying to show? It’s ok to marry your sisters ex for sake of child? Society will not accept single parent so you need to have a family? No matter what your child asks for give it to them, don’t explain the difference between good and bad? Have your ex do your aarti?? Have your sister who will now become your exs wife defend your ex? If someone causes an accident, label them as a murderer, kick them out and oh if they are happy be petty and take revenge, because disowning them and taunting them is not enough. Actually this whole season has been messed up!

kairav is right, aarohi is not going to get the stance of a wife or lover in Abhimanyu’s life! The one things she craved for she’s not going to get it! Because Abhimanyu is still in deep deep love with ak! The abhira tilak flashbacks are the biggest sign! And I hated how she was defending him! I hope MM gets some kind of shock that she won’t be able to talk anymore! Go to hell! All of you! And that stupid muskaan, first off all why does she have to do tilak and then saying ak your turn!!! Are we taking turns to sit in a ride or what??!

So annoyed! Ughh Abhimanyu even tho I hate you I feel pity for you dude! I can not with you! Once a smart impulsive doctor is now nothing but a mere puppet 💔

After reading this, I will not be interested in the show even if the promo plays out.

SejN thumbnail

Exactly! Because either way it going to be cringe! Abhira ka end game but at what cost?!! What about their story and the essence!

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kal dekhne wala din tha, aaj Nazare churane wala😂😂😂

The sukoon that Abhi's face got after one chotu finger of Akshu touched him.

Ladka iss ready for U-Turn.

Isko ek moka chahiye bas.

Abhir ki Birthdate dikho yaar iskooooo.

Will that gonna happen in hospital?

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

I saw that dialogue on TL, haven't watched the whole episode but why are they courting more controversy with such dialogues? Anyway their plot is a disgusting mess at this point.

Millions of women stay a single mom coz life doesn't give enough opportunities to all; this can be Arohi's perspective but not the universal truth.

Hospitalization might lead to some proof getting recorded that'll keep flying till wedding day😆?

Zero creativity if they don't write anything unique, so boring! They should bring it out sooner, this wedding cringe is unwatchable.

I agree Aishwarya @ bold single moms and single dads too, in another serial which I watch they have shown a beautiful bond between a single dad and a special needs child, not once is the audience made to feel that the child has been deprived of a mom, ( she has left them because she couldn’t cope with the stress of having a special needs child)

Thinking about Aarohis long speech today, one of the reasons I could think of for it was to get the Goenkas to agree to her marrying Abhimanyu, how proud they were of her, especially Manish and Swarna and Mimi smiling through tears, so they don’t mind getting their daughter married to the same man who divorced her sister, just because of that speech, I was so impressed by her bhashan she will make a good lawyer

P.S and could this speech lead to Akshu not wanting to come between Abhi and Ruhi

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

These Goenkas are worse than the Birlas. I always believed that Akshara did the right thing by staying away from this horrible family of hers and today I have been proven right. And Aarohi, slow claps for you. Giving long bhashans about your future husband's goodness and disregarding the suffering that your sister went through at his hands, right in front of her, waah Kitni acchi ho tum! "Past kiska nahi hota, bhool jayiye un past ke vaadon ko jk usne tode the"👏👏👏 you can hold grudges against your sister for apparently "killing " her own mother, but your future husband's mistakes should be forgotten by everyone. Waah waah. Like future husband like wife. Like the great Dr. Birla has the entire world's forgiveness to give for his mother and his scummy family, but not even a drop of it for his ex wife. You both deserve each other . Marry each other and stay the f*** away from Akshara and her REAL family.

Edited by Kacchakela21 - 1 years ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even if Abhimanyu takes a u turn after knowing about Abhir , it only means that what mattered to Abhimanyu was only the babies .. if they died she is out of his life and if even one survived he will bring her back? Where is Akshara in this and how does this show any love or him even deserving Akshara? He has some sort of fatal attraction towards her but no respect and how can you have love without respect and trust? Really? He just needs a child? Niel was really illtreated in that house by HB for all his life and everyone mostly allowed it to happen .. when Abhimanyu is around May be after he grew up may be it was a little less .. other than making faces by the side Manjari never did anything .. and it alsoLooked like while Abhimanyu’s birthday was always a big deal, the first time they did something big for Nuel’s birthday was just before his death .. and neither Abhimanyu nor Manjari acknowledged that keeping Niel in Birla House without telling HB that it is his son and allowing the abuse abd taunts to happen for years was really wrong .. that point was always glossed over as Manjari being Mahaan and Niel blaming the wrong person.. but after he died, although none of them were there they all just hanged up and blamed Akshara for his death and threw her out .. and now after 6 years they still blame her .. how convenient to have a punching bag forever who can be held responsible for all the mess in your life ..