Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Goenka forgotten about Akshu ....Ak did right thing 6yrs ago.

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Bechaari arohi ..still didn't understand abhimanyu properly... bahuth bada tamasha and jhatka on way to her.

I agree on her single mother or father parenting but it was cringe only to me...jho bhi ho akshu place not be filled by her which she itself know.

Finally abhira with abhir sequence on way

I saw that dialogue on TL, haven't watched the whole episode but why are they courting more controversy with such dialogues? Anyway their plot is a disgusting mess at this point.

Millions of women stay a single mom coz life doesn't give enough opportunities to all; this can be Arohi's perspective but not the universal truth.

Hospitalization might lead to some proof getting recorded that'll keep flying till wedding day😆?

Zero creativity if they don't write anything unique, so boring! They should bring it out sooner, this wedding cringe is unwatchable.

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Goenka forgotten about Akshu ....Ak did right thing 6yrs ago.

Wheh did they remember akshu in any time not only 6 yrs..we accept or not abhi is one loved akshu like anyone can ...he has yumpty flaws but still

Originally posted by: sunshining

Ok there is another theory going on about Ar on twitter. Interesting perspective, almost believable.

Theory is that Ar defending Abhi, although it looked like she was justifying her marriage to Abhi, she was infact doing the reverse by raising doubts in Akshu's mind on whether she was too quick to judge Abhi before giving father rights to Nav.

As always Arohi unintentionally help Abhira come together.

Abhi has been made a villain and all his good qualities have been ignored. No one would have believed any of the birlas defending him anyway. Arohi stating facts helped Akshu and anyone else who still thought he was the worst human on earth. Does this make sense?. To me it does. I skipped Ar scenes so cant comment.

P.S - ABROGHI not a chance

Yeah, I think so too. They kept showing Ak's face. I think she is slowly understanding what Abhi went through these past few years and also how much he changed. I don't know what she feels about it, but its good that Arohi said all of this in front of her.

Tapdance thumbnail

ok, Are we finally going to see Akshu singing oh Kaana and Abhi start praying Mahadev for Abhir.

Is this when Abhi overhears Akshu talking about how god had sent Nav to save Abhir when he was about to be born. I know this is too simple for DKP for truth to be revealed

Both might happen only after the truth reveal for dramatizing more conflicted emotions. Why would Abhi pray to Mahadev without knowing the truth unless some continuous soul connect is shown to Abhir.

But your idea is interesting, better than watching the shaadi rituals torture and MM gloating! If the TRPs see a steep fall they might do it.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Haven't watched...but to each their own; even a murderer will have a family in the background that loves them unconditionally!

Akshu's parameter for judging him is Abhir and there is no way what he did can be undone by just looking at Ruhi-Abhi; it's furthermore disappointing that a very good doctor, erstwhile feminist and giving husband did all that he did and shows zero signs of regret but rather stays mum at a fake narrative for their separation. It could help other's but Akshu is now an unexplainable nut to Crack...he will start to understand everything only with Abhir's truth reveal is what I feel or if there's a confrontation this time and she repeats the calls mention then it might start clicking!

I liked what you have written @ bold Agree

I am conflicted after today has Arohi been completely whitewashed

And I am declaring War on the Goenkas from today onwards , rotten family

one more thing today Arohi listed her bad deeds in her long speech, and said all have forgiven her in the Birla family So the Creatives making a feeble attempt to justify Arohis whitewash, I don’t know why but I felt Aarohi has been whitewashed completely, it’s all about RUHI now

the only thing I ask Arohi who marries a sisters husband just for the child

what a lecture she gave defending Abhimanyu, if I was Abhi I would marry her immediately

After today’s ep I feel this marriage if it breaks will be only because of Arohi The amount of Ruhi papa Ruhi Papa she was doing and Kairav telling her she made a mistake, I don’t think even after knowing the truth Abhi is going to back out

I desperately want to be proven wrong

Goenkas are not worthy of being called a family,I hate this passing the parcel they are playing between their two daughters, Manish has no idea Abhir is Abhimanyu’s son he was so proud of Arohi’s speech today

I am not surprised why Akshu is hiding Abhirr’s secret listening to Aroos Abhimanyu being a great father to ruhi JAAP I would too

P.S I want to add I did not like Arohis single parent children have a complex, depends on how you raise them I have worked with many single parent children who were pretty confident and happy children and she also said she could have raised Ruhi but Abhi took over, doesn’t she have a mouth to tell him that she can bring Ruhi up herself.not sure what the cvs are trying to show

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I liked what you have written @ bold Agree

I am conflicted after today has Arohi been completely whitewashed

And I am declaring War on the Goenkas from today onwards , rotten family

one more thing today Arohi listed her bad deeds in her long speech, and said all have forgiven her in the Birla family So the Creatives making a feeble attempt to justify Arohis whitewash, I don’t know why but I felt Aarohi has been whitewashed completely, it’s all about RUHI now

the only thing I ask Arohi who marries a sisters husband just for the child

what a lecture she gave defending Abhimanyu, if I was Abhi I would marry her immediately

After today’s ep I feel this marriage if it breaks will be only because of Arohi The amount of Ruhi papa Ruhi Papa she was doing and Kairav telling her she made a mistake, I don’t think even after knowing the truth Abhi is going to back out

I desperately want to be proven wrong

Goenkas are not worthy of being called a family,I hate this passing the parcel they are playing between their two daughters, Manish has no idea Abhir is Abhimanyu’s son he was so proud of Arohi’s speech today

I am not surprised why Akshu is hiding Abhirr’s secret listening to Aroos Abhimanyu being a great father to ruhi JAAP I would too

P.S I want to add I did not like Arohis single parent children have a complex, depends on how you raise them I have worked with hundreds of single parent children in Canada who were pretty confident and happy children and she also said she could have raised Ruhi but Abhi took over, doesn’t she have a mouth to tell him that she can bring Ruhi up herself.not sure what the cvs are trying to show

May be watching Abhimanyu finding solace in Ruhi after losing Akshara & kids she allowed him. Like after first leap he found solace in Shivu . Just my guess

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago
Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok there is another theory going on about Ar on twitter. Interesting perspective, almost believable.

Theory is that Ar defending Abhi, although it looked like she was justifying her marriage to Abhi, she was infact doing the reverse by raising doubts in Akshu's mind on whether she was too quick to judge Abhi before giving father rights to Nav.

As always Arohi unintentionally help Abhira come together.

Abhi has been made a villain and all his good qualities have been ignored. No one would have believed any of the birlas defending him anyway. Arohi stating facts helped Akshu and anyone else who still thought he was the worst human on earth. Does this make sense?. To me it does. I skipped Ar scenes so cant comment.

I disagree with this. AK never doubted Abhi or their love. She agreed for Abroghi mrg is that she knows how much Abhi loves RU, she knows AB won't love anyone it's for RU only like she is with NAV so the Bashan on AB change doesn't make any insecurity of choosing NAV or qn the father right. She knows even Abhi also know none can love them or their child other than they eo. NAV love is pure and he unlimitedly love Abhir but Abhi love Abhir equally like RU now but when he will knows the truth he will dedicate his life to him. She knows that AK is fearing that only if they go back to Abhi and when Abhir feel his love he won't be able to endure the rejection or heart break Abhi gave. Becoz like Abhi's love Abhi's anger is also poisonous.

AR Ru and ab bond only show how lonely Ab was and how he find solace in her. She is just like shivu in Abhi's life now. It's a glimpse of Ab's torture life to AK.

This is my POV.

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, they are not even looking like a pair.

Didn't watch the full episode. but watched the clip on insta. Both acted very nicely. I am not sure why everyone is giving awards to Harshad, but PR also acted so well.

just with one clip, they made the episode. baki was bakwas

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Too late Deepthi, I ended up watching in super ff'd mode. I am not regretting what I watched😢😢

Manjari, no words left in my dictionary. Shaadi obsession is beyond control. she is completely possessed. Doesnt even care what Abhi thinks anymore.

Was Abhi holding onto the hope that Manish will say "no"? Couldnt tell

skipped most of Goenka house drama and Ar, Kairav chat. My hate for Goenkas except Kairav has reached new heights. They dont deserve Akshu at all. This includes Muskaan. Is this the only reason she was sent to GV house🤬🤬

Just watched the tilak park, god Abhira. Despite how stupid they have been, you feel like hugging them both. Abhi closing his eyes feeling Akshu's touch for one last time and the little smile of happiness at that moment. Brilliant acting by both. I didnt even blink. My heart literally was in my mouth looking at them, yes heart is bleeding but god that pain was beautiful to watch. Akshu, she so needs a shoulder to cry on. Her heart is going to burst otherwise. I was really happy kids werent part of this charade.

Abhi staring at the tilak for hrs, a slight glimmer of Abhi after tilak 1 making a return, dont think he will be as evil to get a reaction this time because Abhir is involved but will surely looking at her through out any rasams. I think it is best if Akshu leaves. Is she is there there is no chance of this wedding stopping. I agree with you Neetu, it was glass shattering noise, he did end up breaking the glass. Although I dont think I spotted hand bandaged hand in the precap. May be he threw the phone at it.

Precap, glad Akshu decided not to stay, cant tell if Abhi tried or not, hope he didnt and if Gv's tried, I hope she gave it back to them too. Will Abhir's truth come out on 4000th episode day? have to wait and see. Abhira journey starting girls.

Nitya I am starting to really believe of your theory of Arohi begging Akshu to not reveal Abhir's truth manifesting. Other option may be that Abhi will start to doubt once Akshu stops him from treating Abhir and does end up finding out. I prefer this

Deepthi and Neetu, thank you for continuing to bear this torture. To others as Deepthi said dont watch it if you dont want your heart to feel heavy. But if you want to feel how beautiful pain can be, watch just the Abhira part.

P.S : Abrohi not a chance. From today onwards every post of mine will have this.

You described it very well. Thank you.

Seems like Swarna becoming 2nd Manjari. except for KV nobody has any objection. still, every time KV opens his mouth opposite only happened till now.

Muskan joined him. they added her char for this. on top of that saying Bhabi and asking her to do Arathi.

now she can tell right she is not her Bhabhi.

I, Me, Myself - Jodi deserve each other

Even though I got tears when I was watching that scene, still I am not able to justify his actions.

finally Main Lead of the show Mahan Ar and KM got what they want. that is the 4000-episode gift to users.