Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Ok, after leap I didn't find anything to hate Arohi. She didn't do anything wrong till now. It's Abhimanyu who proposed to become papa by marrying her.She also told him they can explain but he didn't listen.In today:s episode she said to Kairav not to judge Abhimanyu on his past actions. She also did many wrong things like made Akshara to leave Goenka house, try to break Abhira marriage. If he doesn't judge her on her past actions,why he has to judge Abhimanyu on his past .

As per Gorillas Akshara is moved on, happily married & having a child.

KS expression is what make everyone doubt Arohi's intention I think

Ok there is another theory going on about Ar on twitter. Interesting perspective, almost believable.

Theory is that Ar defending Abhi, although it looked like she was justifying her marriage to Abhi, she was infact doing the reverse by raising doubts in Akshu's mind on whether she was too quick to judge Abhi before giving father rights to Nav.

As always Arohi unintentionally help Abhira come together.

Abhi has been made a villain and all his good qualities have been ignored. No one would have believed any of the birlas defending him anyway. Arohi stating facts helped Akshu and anyone else who still thought he was the worst human on earth. Does this make sense?. To me it does. I skipped Ar scenes so cant comment.

P.S - ABROGHI not a chance

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

Bechaari arohi ..still didn't understand abhimanyu properly... bahuth bada tamasha and jhatka on way to her.

I agree on her single mother or father parenting but it was cringe only to me...jho bhi ho akshu place not be filled by her which she itself know.

Finally abhira with abhir sequence on way

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

There was a bts photo of reflection of shivling in Abhi’s eyes, is that scene shown already, I must have missed it

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Bechaari arohi ..still didn't understand abhimanyu properly... bahuth bada tamasha and jhatka on way to her.

I agree on her single mother or father parenting but it was cringe only to me...jho bhi ho akshu place not be filled by her which she itself know.

Finally abhira with abhir sequence on way

I have no comments on Arohi and I dont care abt any mahanta I got an Abhira scene during tilak and Abhis anger came back.Baaki I dont care

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

There was a bts photo of reflection of shivling in Abhi’s eyes, is that scene shown already, I must have missed it

No, I didn't see. They didn't show that in today's episode

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

red sorry 😞 I missed that is it on this thread let me go read again in detail 🙏

what highness I am poor assistant of

Generals Wordsmith 💕and Sunshining 💕and that Supremo, 😡who chews my brain with odd orders 24/7 The latest find out sleeping arrangements of Akshu and Abhinavji in Goenka villa, I spent the whole of yesterday sending equipment to Ms Wordsmith and what do I hear Akshu is leaving thank God🙏

Looks like I am the only one who’s doing all the work

Gen Nisha has now moved on to party and song planning

Gen Ash has not reported for duty yet

Lt gen Sri is doing her bit, but she’s also preoccupied with other stuff

Grace Spatulawali’s Spatula is missing

Apologies Supremo Junior...I haven't watched yday's or today's episodes...not a fan of Manic Manju and doll Aaru and their collective sweetness...Once I start watching again I'll 🔎🔎🔎 for ⚖️🤾‍♀️ again and give you further 💣💣💣

ok, Are we finally going to see Akshu singing oh Kaana and Abhi start praying Mahadev for Abhir.

Is this when Abhi overhears Akshu talking about how god had sent Nav to save Abhir when he was about to be born. I know this is too simple for DKP for truth to be revealed

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

No, I didn't see. They didn't show that in today's episode

It's upcoming not today

Originally posted by: sunshining

ok, Are we finally going to see Akshu singing oh Kaana and Abhi start praying Mahadev for Abhir.

Is this when Abhi overhears Akshu talking about how god had sent Nav to save Abhir when he was about to be born. I know this is too simple for DKP for truth to be revealed

So after so many years Abhimanyu start praying for Abhir.That's why BTS of Shivling

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

Ok there is another theory going on about Ar on twitter. Interesting perspective, almost believable.

Theory is that Ar defending Abhi, although it looked like she was justifying her marriage to Abhi, she was infact doing the reverse by raising doubts in Akshu's mind on whether she was too quick to judge Abhi before giving father rights to Nav.

As always Arohi unintentionally help Abhira come together.

Abhi has been made a villain and all his good qualities have been ignored. No one would have believed any of the birlas defending him anyway. Arohi stating facts helped Akshu and anyone else who still thought he was the worst human on earth. Does this make sense?. To me it does. I skipped Ar scenes so cant comment.

Haven't watched...but to each their own; even a murderer will have a family in the background that loves them unconditionally!

Akshu's parameter for judging him is Abhir and there is no way what he did can be undone by just looking at Ruhi-Abhi; it's furthermore disappointing that a very good doctor, erstwhile feminist and giving husband did all that he did and shows zero signs of regret but rather stays mum at a fake narrative for their separation. It could help other's but Akshu is now an unexplainable nut to Crack...he will start to understand everything only with Abhir's truth reveal is what I feel or if there's a confrontation this time and she repeats the calls mention then it might start clicking!