Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

remember that flying photo this time it will be flying dna report and Neil’s daughter will give it to Abhimanyu

From now on only No ABROGHI

Nitya has spoken 😆 ( no giving her additional importance)

I love you Nisha💕

Duly noted your highness. ABROGHI it is

I think I said this in my earlier post today, didnt I. Ruhi giving the DNA report to Abhi.

P.S - ABROGHI not a chance

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Aarohi digging her own grave..

Abhimanyu’s angry mode is loading..

Akshara’s mahantha back to form..

Tilak 2.0 fiasco reoccurred on screen!

Next is Abhir’s truth, followed by kyu.. kyuuu confrontation from Abhiimanyu. Wedding cancel. Aarohi phirse left out at the alter.

One thing i didn’t like is Akshara doing tilak.. she has choice not to do.. no one forced her. But she did.

Next is Aarohi’s gyaan about Abhimanyu’s mahantha in his absence ( what’s the use girl, even if you are whitewashed and said many good things about him, he will not even one sec hesitate to dump you again.. you chose a wrong guy as ruhi’s papa and your partner)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Aarohi digging her own grave..

Abhimanyu’s angry mode is loading..

Akshara’s mahantha back to form..

Tilak 2.0 fiasco reoccurred on screen!

Next is Abhir’s truth, followed by kyu.. kyuuu confrontation from Abhiimanyu. Wedding cancel. Aarohi phirse left out at the alter.

One thing i didn’t like is Akshara doing tilak.. she has choice not to do.. no one forced her. But she did.

Next is Aarohi’s gyaan about Abhimanyu’s mahantha in his absence ( what’s the use girl, even if you are whitewashed and said many good things about him, he will not even one sec hesitate to dump you again.. you chose a wrong guy as ruhi’s papa and your partner)

Agree with you on the wedding not happening and on your thoughts about what Ar is going to say.

As for Akshu, yes he had the option not to do it, but that would have given Abhi some hint that she is not happy with this wedding. She cant show that. She was put in a spot. She chose the right path yet again so she didnt give others pain.

P.S ABROGHI not a chance

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

Don’t want to comment on episode today. I know this is coming but still can’t digest the fact tilak is done . Abhira fans do not watch . A big noo for ur sanity Goenkas works parents akshara could ever have.precap. Abhi health issue

That particular tilak scene was laughable... Abhimanyu reaction to touch of akshu was like omg after so many years u have touched me ...then later after returning he was very angry ...so that a ger slowly coming out...

This abhir hospital sequence is the main plot for truth revealation

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

Duly noted your highness. ABROGHI it is

Ithink I said this in my earlier post today, didnt I. Ruhi giving the DNA report to Abhi.

P.S - ABROGHI not a chance

red sorry 😞 I missed that is it on this thread let me go read again in detail 🙏

what highness I am poor assistant of

Generals Wordsmith 💕and Sunshining 💕and that Supremo, 😡who chews my brain with odd orders 24/7 The latest find out sleeping arrangements of Akshu and Abhinavji in Goenka villa, I spent the whole of yesterday sending equipment to Ms Wordsmith and what do I hear Akshu is leaving thank God🙏

Looks like I am the only one who’s doing all the work

Gen Nisha has now moved on to party and song planning

Gen Ash has not reported for duty yet

Lt gen Sri is doing her bit, but she’s also preoccupied with other stuff

Grace Spatulawali’s Spatula is missing

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

That particular tilak scene was laughable... Abhimanyu reaction to touch of akshu was like omg after so many years u have touched me ...then later after returning he was very angry ...so that a ger slowly coming out...

This abhir hospital sequence is the main plot for truth revealation

and here Arohi is on papa papa ..and how good he is for roohi

Edited by spshastr - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

beautiful post Nisha for the Abhira part 💕

No more using the Abrohi word she doesn’t deserve it Abroghi from now on.( cr goes to Ash)

Becoz she has i me myself selfish rogh

Red I hope this doesn’t happen Akshu is tyag ki devi my heart will 💔

Ok, after leap I didn't find anything to hate Arohi. She didn't do anything wrong till now. It's Abhimanyu who proposed to become papa by marrying her.She also told him they can explain but he didn't listen.In today:s episode she said to Kairav not to judge Abhimanyu on his past actions. She also did many wrong things like made Akshara to leave Goenka house, try to break Abhira marriage. If he doesn't judge her on her past actions,why he has to judge Abhimanyu on his past .

As per Gorillas Akshara is moved on, happily married & having a child.

KS expression is what make everyone doubt Arohi's intention I think

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

Agree with you on the wedding not happening and on your thoughts about what Ar is going to say.

As for Akshu, yes he had the option not to do it, but that would have given Abhi some hint that she is not happy with this wedding. She cant show that. She was put in a spot. She chose the right path yet again so she didnt give others pain.

P.S ABROGHI not a chance

That’s the reason I mentioned about her mahantha.. muskaan said sorry, everyone felt awkward including Abhimanyu at that moment, even if she didn’t do Tilak it’s understood by all. Anyways What is he gonna do, he can’t question about her feelings like before because she is married to other person now. But, he can confront her about Abhir.