Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who have watched the episode and given their updates 💕🤗I don’t know how you do it 🙏 Let me go read the posts now, thanks once again, the angry emojis are for the episode and for you all🤗

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

but who will identify this. My biggest fear now. If arohi manipulation starts. As per precap akshara will stop Abhimanyu treating abhir?

Just put this in my post Deepthi.

1 option it is Arohi who finds out and begs Akshu not to say anything -Thanks to Nitya for suggesting this

2. Akshu stopping makes Abhi doubt and he does the DNA. Then again who knows Arohi gets it first and will do what she did with her pregnancy report, doctor it. Quite possible (1) will happen based on Sarah's hint.

Get ready for holi sagai all.

P.S Abrohi not a chance

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the brave hearts who watched the episode and gave the update! Saved us a lot of trouble and heartbreak! 💔💔💔I think I will watch the tilak as I want to watch my abhira for the last time 😢😢

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshining

Too late Deepthi, I ended up watching in super ff'd mode. I am not regretting what I watched😢😢

Manjari, no words left in my dictionary. Shaadi obsession is beyond control. she is completely possessed. Doesnt even care what Abhi thinks anymore.

Was Abhi holding onto the hope that Manish will say "no"? Couldnt tell

skipped most of Goenka house drama and Ar, Kairav chat. My hate for Goenkas except Kairav has reached new heights. They dont deserve Akshu at all. This includes Muskaan. Is this the only reason she was sent to GV house🤬🤬

Just watched the tilak park, god Abhira. Despite how stupid they have been, you feel like hugging them both. Abhi closing his eyes feeling Akshu's touch for one last time and the little smile of happiness at that moment. Brilliant acting by both. I didnt even blink. My heart literally was in my mouth looking at them, yes heart is bleeding but god that pain was beautiful to watch. Akshu, she so needs a shoulder to cry on. Her heart is going to burst otherwise. I was really happy kids werent part of this charade.

Abhi staring at the tilak for hrs, a slight glimmer of Abhi after tilak 1 making a return, dont think he will be as evil to get a reaction this time because Abhir is involved but will surely looking at her through out any rasams. I think it is best if Akshu leaves. Is she is there there is no chance of this wedding stopping. I agree with you Neetu, it was glass shattering noise, he did end up breaking the glass. Although I dont think I spotted hand bandaged hand in the precap. May be he threw the phone at it.

Precap, glad Akshu decided not to stay, cant tell if Abhi tried or not, hope he didnt and if Gv's tried, I hope she gave it back to them too. Will Abhir's truth come out on 4000th episode day? have to wait and see. Abhira journey starting girls.

Nitya I am starting to really believe of your theory of Arohi begging Akshu to not reveal Abhir's truth manifesting. Other option may be that Abhi will start to doubt once Akshu stops him from treating Abhir and does end up finding out. I prefer this

Deepthi and Neetu, thank you for continuing to bear this torture. To others as Deepthi said dont watch it if you dont want your heart to feel heavy. But if you want to feel how beautiful pain can be, watch just the Abhira part.

P.S : Abrohi not a chance. From today onwards every post of mine will have this.

Hi Nisha, yes Abhira pain beautifully shown. And don’t want to say anything about goenkas 🤬🤬🤬🤬except kairav. arohi don’t know what to say about her today. Is that happeness of her is finally achieving what she is waiting for? her facial expressions are most confusing for me. And her dialogs about single mother pissed me of today.
Edited by deepthi_polina - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Too late Deepthi, I ended up watching in super ff'd mode. I am not regretting what I watched😢😢

Manjari, no words left in my dictionary. Shaadi obsession is beyond control. she is completely possessed. Doesnt even care what Abhi thinks anymore.

Was Abhi holding onto the hope that Manish will say "no"? Couldnt tell

skipped most of Goenka house drama and Ar, Kairav chat. My hate for Goenkas except Kairav has reached new heights. They dont deserve Akshu at all. This includes Muskaan. Is this the only reason she was sent to GV house🤬🤬

Just watched the tilak park, god Abhira. Despite how stupid they have been, you feel like hugging them both. Abhi closing his eyes feeling Akshu's touch for one last time and the little smile of happiness at that moment. Brilliant acting by both. I didnt even blink. My heart literally was in my mouth looking at them, yes heart is bleeding but god that pain was beautiful to watch. Akshu, she so needs a shoulder to cry on. Her heart is going to burst otherwise. I was really happy kids werent part of this charade.

Abhi staring at the tilak for hrs, a slight glimmer of Abhi after tilak 1 making a return, dont think he will be as evil to get a reaction this time because Abhir is involved but will surely looking at her through out any rasams. I think it is best if Akshu leaves. Is she is there there is no chance of this wedding stopping. I agree with you Neetu, it was glass shattering noise, he did end up breaking the glass. Although I dont think I spotted hand bandaged hand in the precap. May be he threw the phone at it.

Precap, glad Akshu decided not to stay, cant tell if Abhi tried or not, hope he didnt and if Gv's tried, I hope she gave it back to them too. Will Abhir's truth come out on 4000th episode day? have to wait and see. Abhira journey starting girls.

Nitya I am starting to really believe of your theory of Arohi begging Akshu to not reveal Abhir's truth manifesting.

Deepthi and Neetu, thank you for continuing to bear this torture. To others as Deepthi said dont watch it if you dont want your heart to feel heavy. But if you want to feel how beautiful pain can be, watch just the Abhira part.

P.S : Abrohi not a chance. From today onwards every post of mine will have this.

beautiful post Nisha for the Abhira part 💕

No more using the Abrohi word she doesn’t deserve it Abroghi from now on.( cr goes to Ash)

Becoz she has i me myself selfish rogh

Red I hope this doesn’t happen Akshu is tyag ki devi my heart will 💔

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

No more using the Abrohi word she doesn’t deserve it Abroghi from now on.( cr goes to Ash)

I don’t think this time akshu will do tyag. For her abhir is more than anyone else.

Hi Nisha, yes Abhira pain beautifully shown. And don’t want to say anything about goenkas 🤬🤬🤬🤬except kairav. arohi don’t know what to say about her today. Is that happeness of her is finally achieving what she is waiting for? her facial expressions are most confusing for me. And her dialogs about single mother pissed me of today.

with you 100% re Goenkas. Ar didnt watch her scenes because you are going to get nothing from her expressions anyway.

P.S: Abrohi not a chance

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Day 2 of hidden Arohi coming out. Get ready for poora vamp mode🥳

Akshu ko dekhke unke andar ka saitan jaag jata hai 🤣

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Highly likely Nitya, read my other post on the 2 possibilities. Thats ok if she does that then we know Abhi will roar at her and even MM will side with Abhi. MM will be "Ruhi" who. Dont worry, see my P.S

P.S - Abrohi not a chance

Hopefaith thumbnail

Just put this in my post Deepthi.

1 option it is Arohi who finds out and begs Akshu not to say anything -Thanks to Nitya for suggesting this

2. Akshu stopping makes Abhi doubt and he does the DNA. Then again who knows Arohi gets it first and will do what she did with her pregnancy report, doctor it. Quite possible (1) will happen based on Sarah's hint.

Get ready for holi sagai all.

P.S Abrohi not a chance

remember that flying photo this time it will be flying dna report and Neil’s daughter will give it to Abhimanyu

From now on only No ABROGHI

Nitya has spoken 😆 ( no giving her additional importance)

I love you Nisha💕