Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Where is she whitewashed? she wants to marry him at any cost. after hearing that much and witnessing whatever happened, anyone in her place doesn't go for that marriage.

Why are people expecting Akshu should say no? Even if she says no, is Ar going to stop marrying him?

Already KM is accusing Ak of leaving her gold son alone and settling and all. why she has to go through all the nonsense? If they both agree who is she to stop? she is a mere outsider to them now. They even decided before she came back. she said she respects their feelings.

She is caring only for her son. she doesn't want to reveal the truth and doesn't want him to get stuck in this mess and go away from there.

Maybe why they are showing Ar is desperate is, even if Ab is back out at the last min (Mostly he will do) she can't blame anybody. it is her own decision.

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I am a neutral viewer. Neither Abhira fan nor a Arohi supporter or hater. After the leap I find Arohi as a mother truly love & care for her daughter.She afraid of breaking het daughter's heart, so she was asking Abhimanyu to not step back once he accept to become her father. Now her daughter is very happy so she doesn't want Kairav to stop the wedding as her daughter is happy that her poppy is becoming her papa.

My point of view is depend on the episode till now. It may change if Arohi's behaviour change in future episode

I am not sure, but I never saw her proper bond with her daughter till now. anyway, her face doesn't show any expressions much though

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

GV people will be GV people 😡

K***f***mata made decision AR sing AB gun gaan tilak done. Everyone is happy.

Is AK was invisible to them?🤔

Swarna and Mimi happiness and tu tu tu was😡🤬🤬🤬

Then when musak asked AK to do the Pooja out of the blue they saw AK and got emotional.

Wow kya bat hai...

Again KV and his dialogues are perfect today but none is understanding him.

The tilak scene was too much Abhira.

Both are in pain , till that time AB was awkward but the moment AK came he looked at her smiled becoz only that time he has the haq to look at her without blinking, and he smiled savoured that moment her touch after six years the way he closed his eyes when she put tika🥰😭 was painfully beautiful.

AK was also like any moment she can break the facade the way she controlled it.

Abhir today called AB mausaji😭😭😭😭😭

He want to attend mausa Docman sagai.

AK this was not fair that boy don't deserve this.

Precap:- as usual Abhir medical emergency in birla hospital, AB want to check but AK stopped him.

OG ABhi glimpse was there, I think he broke the mirror, just sound heard🤭💃

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don’t want to comment on episode today. I know this is coming but still can’t digest the fact tilak is done . Abhira fans do not watch . A big noo for ur sanity Goenkas works parents akshara could ever have.precap. Abhi health issue

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Ash the photo, right side lower oneI don’t remember the scene at all, do you know ?

thank you for sharing this 💕 and the bts

finally Dumb Birla ka chalega

blood of Abhir and Ab matches for DNA report

Deepch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

finally Dumb Birla ka chalega

blood of Abhir and Ab matches for DNA report

but who will identify this. My biggest fear now. If arohi manipulation starts. As per precap akshara will stop Abhimanyu treating abhir?
Deepch thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

Don’t want to comment on episode today. I know this is coming but still can’t digest the fact tilak is done . Abhira fans do not watch . A big noo for ur sanity Goenkas works parents akshara could ever have.precap. Abhi health issue

sorry girls typos today. I meant goenkas worst parents. And abhir health issue in precap
Deepch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

Where is she whitewashed? she wants to marry him at any cost. after hearing that much and witnessing whatever happened, anyone in her place doesn't go for that marriage.

Why are people expecting Akshu should say no? Even if she says no, is Ar going to stop marrying him?

Already KM is accusing Ak of leaving her gold son alone and settling and all. why she has to go through all the nonsense? If they both agree who is she to stop? she is a mere outsider to them now. They even decided before she came back. she said she respects their feelings.

She is caring only for her son. she doesn't want to reveal the truth and doesn't want him to get stuck in this mess and go away from there.

Maybe why they are showing Ar is desperate is, even if Ab is back out at the last min (Mostly he will do) she can't blame anybody. it is her own decision.

exactly she is digging her grave this time. No one is responsible. And she is happy when akshara did her tilak. For god sake he is ur sisters exhusband still have feelings for her . And she knows it . And dialogs about single moms makers ko tappad . So much praising Abhimanyu wait he will give back to you.
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

Me too Grace. I am confident Aborhi wedding wont happen. Pretty certain it will be Arohi who walks out.

But Akshu scares me. Dont know if she has used this girl for Akshu before. That lady looks to be Akshu proposing to Nav. How are Abhira going to come back from this.

Nisha I never thought of this 😂Now I need divine intervention Lord Ganesha please help 🙏

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

Too late Deepthi, I ended up watching in super ff'd mode. I am not regretting what I watched😢😢

Manjari, no words left in my dictionary. Shaadi obsession is beyond control. she is completely possessed. Doesnt even care what Abhi thinks anymore.

Was Abhi holding onto the hope that Manish will say "no"? Couldnt tell

skipped most of Goenka house drama and Ar, Kairav chat. My hate for Goenkas except Kairav has reached new heights. They dont deserve Akshu at all. This includes Muskaan. Is this the only reason she was sent to GV house🤬🤬

Just watched the tilak park, god Abhira. Despite how stupid they have been, you feel like hugging them both. Abhi closing his eyes feeling Akshu's touch for one last time and the little smile of happiness at that moment. Brilliant acting by both. I didnt even blink. My heart literally was in my mouth looking at them, yes heart is bleeding but god that pain was beautiful to watch. Akshu, she so needs a shoulder to cry on. Her heart is going to burst otherwise. I was really happy kids werent part of this charade.

Abhi staring at the tilak for hrs, a slight glimmer of Abhi after tilak 1 making a return, dont think he will be as evil to get a reaction this time because Abhir is involved but will surely looking at her through out any rasams. I think it is best if Akshu leaves. If she is there there is no chance of this wedding stopping. I agree with you Neetu, it was glass shattering noise, he did end up breaking the glass. Although I dont think I spotted hand bandaged hand in the precap. May be he threw the phone at it.

Precap, glad Akshu decided not to stay, cant tell if Abhi tried or not, hope he didnt and if Gv's tried, I hope she gave it back to them too. Will Abhir's truth come out on 4000th episode day? have to wait and see. Abhira journey starting girls.

Nitya I am starting to really believe of your theory of Arohi begging Akshu to not reveal Abhir's truth manifesting. Other option may be that Abhi will start to doubt once Akshu stops him from treating Abhir and does end up finding out. I prefer this

Deepthi and Neetu, thank you for continuing to bear this torture. To others as Deepthi said dont watch it if you dont want your heart to feel heavy. But if you want to feel how beautiful pain can be, watch just the Abhira part.

P.S : Abrohi not a chance. From today onwards every post of mine will have this.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago