Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

does that mean someone will find out and beg Akshu to keep it a secret for Ruhi

You mean she can keep someone pressed and stressed to do the very thing she wants to do😆?

Originally posted by: Tapdance

You mean she can keep someone pressed and stressed to do the very thing she wants to do😆?

Yup, sounds about right Aishwarya

Nitya, missed this post of yours, what you are saying actually makes sense.

Thats why Arohi was shown to think Nav is a nice guy. She will start her emotional blackmail again. Akshu you are happy with Nav, Abhir has a papa who adores him. Nav is a nice guy. You and Abhi were wrong for each other anyway. If you were meant to be together you would have found out that day itself that one baby is alive. Even god doesnt want to bring you back together. You kept this secret for 6 years, can you please keep it forever. This is not about me, it is about Ruhi, you have seen how much Ruhi and Abhi love each other. You sent Neel to heaven, can you please give Ruhi what she deserves a real papa.

Akshu will be like Dorothy in Jerry Maguire and say I dont need you to tell me what is best for me and my son🤣.

Cut to mantap, Ruhi will find the Abhir's DNA report from Arohi's handbag and come crying to her poppy saying poppy you were first Abhir's papa. I dont want that, I wanted you to be my first papa and only my papa. Arohi's true colours come out and she will do what she does best, defend her actions.

Abhir stealing away Ruhi's scarf first time he saw Abhi makes sense, it will be Abhir who will claim his real papa from Ruhi.

Mahima will say I told you so, Goenkas girls are a curse to our family.

There you go, I finished the story for you. Scary how our imagination runs wild. I didnt even need to think hard🤣

Anyway, what is the shocked eyes BTS of Abhi then.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Thanks Deepthi for the tag!

Abhir needs blood and Abhi checks on his reports. Ak prays and Abhir is safe.

One more hint to Ab on Abhir’s truth.
Not sure if someone (mostly Ar to save her mg) hides the truth so more cringe we need to bear seeing mg ceremonies.

But at the end it’s all in favor of Abhira.

please give us a break!!

Sri you are awesome! See we need de-coders like you :)

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

it wont come till Abhira get back together. I do like how the leads are refraining from posting scree shots with their current partners. Apparently KS pinned a post from the past. Havent seen it but twitter is on cursing spree. Must have something to do with 1st wedding.

HC and PR can read the room. They know even if it is an innocent photo would cause they backlash and frankly they don't have time for this silliness. PR was called out for liking the new Star Plus promo (then one where 4 leads picture). But she never share in her reels like she normally does. Then people got pressed she liked an off screen photo of her holding the kid who plays Abhir and Jay is sitting next to her but there is space between them. The post just said Sharma family.

I am of the opnion HC is simply not cutting his hair until Abhira are back or someone from the team makes an actual request to him to please trim his hair a bit 🤣

Abhi is looking shaggy for a reason cause he is just dead inside. No one in his family cares what he really feels. His mother is just gaslighting him all the time now.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshining

Yup, sounds about right Aishwarya

Nitya, missed this post of yours, what you are saying actually makes sense.

Thats why Arohi was shown to think Nav is a nice guy. She will start her emotional blackmail again. Akshu you are happy with Nav, Abhir has a papa who adores him. Nav is a nice guy. You and Abhi were wrong for each other anyway. If you were meant to be together you would have found out that day itself that one baby is alive. Even god doesnt want to bring you back together. You kept this secret for 6 years, can you please keep it forever. This is not about me, it is about Ruhi, you have seen how much Ruhi and Abhi love each other. You sent Neel to heaven, can you please give Ruhi what she deserves a real papa.

Akshu will be like Dorothy in Jerry Maguire and say I dont need you to tell me what is best for me and my son🤣.

Cut to mantap, Ruhi will find the Abhir's DNA report from Arohi's handbag and come crying to her poppy saying poppy you were first Abhir's papa. I dont want that, I wanted you to be my first papa and only my papa. Arohi's true colours come out and she will do what she does best, defend her actions.

Abhir stealing away Ruhi's scarf first time he saw Abhi makes sense, it will be Abhir who will claim his real papa from Ruhi.

Mahima will say I told you so, Goenkas girls are a curse to our family.

There you go, I finished the story for you. Scary how our imagination runs wild. I didnt even need to think hard🤣

Anyway, what is the shocked eyes BTS of Abhi then.

yeh hi na karlen woh 😆
Edited by Nandini_goyal - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Es baar ak aise nhi karegi ulta isko aur uchi awaz mei sunayegi 😂

Jab window se shaan se kood raha hoga, tab tashan se use kheech kar pura sunayee hi😃
Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I don’t understand- why is Aarohi begging for Abhi? She’s already playing wifey?

Nagin is the topper MAHA MURAKH in this maa-beta game 🤡

Maa beta using her to get to AK...EGO

Nagin is not doing marriage for her chuhi...it's her inner desire to marry Bachuchu Birla..🐷

Since leap..she is eyeing him...🤢 being widow...

If she has truly loved Neil...she won't have gone to say yes...

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

The sooner the better. Chal bhai Dr. Birla, jaldi jaldi apni behen se shadi karle aur hume iss sar dard se free kar.

kya chodega! after Mg will start crying, mommy? start new headache.

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Tilak done 😭😭😭😭😭😭Ab got flashbacks of Abhira tilak 😭😭😭😭

Episode loaded with Manjari forcing to get both of them engaged and Geonkas happily agreed. 🤮🤮

And Ar’s big speech how good Ab is….😡😡😡😡

Irritating Muskaan asks Akshu to do the Aarthi and tilak and Akshu forcibly does it.

Ab super angry that it didn’t effect Akshu.

Abhir health issues while they were heading back to Kasuali and is at BH.

Edited by Sri4Abhira - 1 years ago