Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Grace: Your “Gravity” is the only rescue for us now with all these irritating episodes.

624284 thumbnail

My question to manjari..with what guts you are hatching this marriage ladki...tumhara suptra janthiyo or nayee...ultimate crap it is

On top , abhimanyu itni rooh rooh mantra into it's going to turn definitely ulta into abhir , Mera khoon ,Mera waris next

Next abhir consider abhimanyu as docman etc ..he likes him all fine..how will u and akshu ll convert to abhir calling abhimanyu as papa ?

Abhimanyu definitely creating scene on the way ...he s going to creepy etc..

In this arohi loves abhi or nayee kya farak..poppy puppy etc all going to be in air next

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was rewatching the Arohi left at Mandap episodes.. seriously Abhimanyu messed up things so badly and was blaming Akshara for the mess ! He sort of screwed up a situation that should have been handled much better and more sensitively .. and she was just a young girl and he is the surgeon and the more mature guy! How did he do this? And he really was only looking at her accepting him publicly in a major Tamasha .. why why didn’t the writers handle that situation. Better ..he screwed things up almost permanently when it was not needed .. 😔

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Grace: Your “Gravity” is the only rescue for us now with all these irritating episodes.

Bit of writers block 😅

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago

oversized jumpers to full sleeve blouse.

Akshu's horrible styling and Abhi's ever growing hair are the only constants of this season😡😡😡 apart from the temporary relief we got post leap1.

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Maybe the blood represents Abhir's truth in a laptop?

The lady on the knee has me nervous 😱

Me too Grace. I am confident Aborhi wedding wont happen. Pretty certain it will be Arohi who walks out.

But Akshu scares me. Dont know if she has used this girl for Akshu before. That lady looks to be Akshu proposing to Nav. How are Abhira going to come back from this.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

easy to decode since Abhi has already set out on the Path Of No Return, why should Akshu be left behind, she’s also practicing to do the same 😆

I am kidding, I have no idea

my guess, she is marching towards birla house to set Manjari and her beta right. She walks like that only when she wants to give it back to Abhi. She is not running so it isnt about Abhir.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I guess we have a very touchy PH who think they are creating a masterpiece, whatever responses I have seen from their side always defensive they like to troll others but think they’re above it, they will never let their actors give such funny interviews 😆

it wont come till Abhira get back together. I do like how the leads are refraining from posting scree shots with their current partners. Apparently KS pinned a post from the past. Havent seen it but twitter is on cursing spree. Must have something to do with 1st wedding.

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Thanks Deepthi for the tag!

Abhir needs blood and Abhi checks on his reports. Ak prays and Abhir is safe.

One more hint to Ab on Abhir’s truth.
Not sure if someone (mostly Ar to save her mg) hides the truth so more cringe we need to bear seeing mg ceremonies.

But at the end it’s all in favor of Abhira.

please give us a break!!

Sri still being optimistic. Way to go girl. I do like your interpretation. Sarah's hints are beyond me. Twitter folks agree with you too, saw similar decoding there. So you think lady kneeling down is praying. Cant see that she has her hands folded. Is she praying at a church. What cringe is Sarah talking about though?

thanks for the tag Deepthi. Remote is going to my buddy again that is if I decide to watch it.

boring and cringe episode coming.