Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

The thing is I DID report and after hours, those comments still remain and my thread got closed smiley19smiley19

Did I say it was degradatory? If you read the comments related to such misspellings, its always used in a mocking manner. The issue here is the OFFICAL handles use the names as it is, so why in the forum are these misspellings entertained? On what grounds? To stop fan wars? Because it doesn't seem to be working

Spelling Abheemanyu/abheenav is allowed so that Abheera can be allowedsmiley39... It's one way to identify which fandom did these fandom belong in previous gensmiley1

Similarly, AkshNav fans are using ManRa to differentiate between ship name of previous gen and FL of this generation.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Spelling Abheemanyu/abheenav is allowed so that Abheera can be allowedsmiley39... It's one way to identify which fandom did these fandom belong in previous gensmiley1

Similarly, AkshNav fans are using ManRa to differentiate between ship name of previous gen and FL of this generation.

Is capitalizing the R in AbhiRa very difficult smiley13

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Is capitalizing the R in AbhiRa very difficult smiley13

Naasmiley36 but easier to read and understand the whole different spelling than just capitalization...

Waise toh it's not even difficult to writte Abhira for gen 4 FL.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Naasmiley36 but easier to read and understand the whole different spelling than just capitalization...

Waise toh it's not even difficult to writte Abhira for gen 4 FL.

Arrey baap re no ways, everyone's name in YRKKH is way too long

Now I have created Ab for Abhira, Ar for Armaan and S, Sh for the actors smiley36

But that's a me problem coz I am buddhi

Other spellings are just annoying.

Hello Mods,

I have come to ask more Qs smiley9

So the basis of Gen123 FT is to be a place for criticism and negative feelings towards the seasons, right?

Now suppose I am letting out my feelings towards a character, and their fan is defending that said character by listing the so-called positive traits of that charcater and swooning about such qualities. Isn't that the opposite meaning of FT? Isn't the place of such responses to be in the Gen 123 positivity thread? Can I report such posts then? You know to be transferred to the positivity thread? smiley9

If they like to counter-defend my negative post with their own negative post that will ofc stand - just to make it clear. But if they are counter-defending my negative post on character with positive posts on same character - doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of the thread. After all positivity should be in the same beautiful seasons of YRKKH.

Please let me know what you guys think about it.

Posted: 8 months ago

Hello Mods,

I have come to ask more Qs smiley9

So the basis of Gen123 FT is to be a place for criticism and negative feelings towards the seasons, right?

Now suppose I am letting out my feelings towards a character, and their fan is defending that said character by listing the so-called positive traits of that charcater and swooning about such qualities. Isn't that the opposite meaning of FT? Isn't the place of such responses to be in the Gen 123 positivity thread? Can I report such posts then? You know to be transferred to the positivity thread? smiley9

If they like to counter-defend my negative post with their own negative post that will ofc stand - just to make it clear. But if they are counter-defending my negative post on character with positive posts on same character - doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of the thread. After all positivity should be in the same beautiful seasons of YRKKH.

Please let me know what you guys think about it.

Hi ,

Please discuss about the show and share YOUR OWN views .

You need not be so concerned with what others are doing .

If you find anything wrong please report that post , DT will do the needful .

also if a member feels something bothering him and shares in frustration , DT will not move posts from the frustration thread to elsewhere until it violates COC .

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

By the way can we open an appreciation thread for Ruhi Birla/Poddar?

Originally posted by: smriti25

By the way can we open an appreciation thread for Ruhi Birla/Poddar?

Why not … you can open AT for any character present in this season. Please seek formal permission and go ahead after that .
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why not … you can open AT for any character present in this season. Please seek formal permission and go ahead after that .

Whom should I ask?

You may please first form a team with your friend . There is requirement of an Admin and Co Admin for any AT.Once you form that you may PM any DT member .

You can then open the AT and mention the permission taken ,
You will be helped with the AT rules .

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago