YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 9 months ago

How to post insta and Twitter vedio here ?

Edited by Randomlurker - 9 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Anybody knows an easy method how to add any picture as siggy ?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Anybody knows an easy method how to add any picture as siggy ?

This thread might help: How Do I Post A Signature ?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

How to post insta and Twitter vedio here ?

Just copy and paste the URL of the insta post or twitter post you want to share.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Hi Mods,

Is discussing about Gen 3 and Gen 4 allowed in the CC chat? smiley18

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Hii Mods,

I wanted to share a suggestion regarding forum discussions. I want to bring to your attention a recurring issue that's been affecting the forum experience for some of us. Although we have a designated Frustration Thread, it seems that certain individuals prefer to venture into other forum pages to instigate or troll. Lately, I've noticed that a few individuals consistently jump into various threads, such as TRP or written updates, to either troll or instigate arguments about Generation 4 leads.

Could we maybe make it super clear that the Frustration Thread is the go-to spot for all that? Like, a simple rule that says if you've got criticism or frustration, it stays in that thread. It might help keep things more chill and fun for everyone.Just a thought! Thanks a bunch for all you do.❤️

You forgot to tag mods

For help desk, dear members smiley1you don’t need to tag the DT . We keep checking here . smiley20

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hii Mods,

I wanted to share a suggestion regarding forum discussions. I want to bring to your attention a recurring issue that's been affecting the forum experience for some of us. Although we have a designated Frustration Thread, it seems that certain individuals prefer to venture into other forum pages to instigate or troll. Lately, I've noticed that a few individuals consistently jump into various threads, such as TRP or written updates, to either troll or instigate arguments about Generation 4 leads.

Could we maybe make it super clear that the Frustration Thread is the go-to spot for all that? Like, a simple rule that says if you've got criticism or frustration, it stays in that thread. It might help keep things more chill and fun for everyone.Just a thought! Thanks a bunch for all you do.❤️

Members are welcome to post suggestions in this thread .

Your point has been noted , many others have reported the same earlier also. This matter is already under discussion among DT . We shall inform you by PM .