Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Hi mods can we please have a thread to discuss about ita awards. As gen 3 cast wil be participating in them?

I do not foresee the discussions will stick to Gen#3 and ITA only . Almost all threads need DT reminders and frequently have to be locked for cleaning up . Why not use already existing stickiness threads ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I do not foresee the discussions will stick to Gen#3 and ITA only . Almost all threads need DT reminders and frequently have to be locked for cleaning up . Why not use already existing stickiness threads ?

Since all other thread has a purpose and only potential thread would be beautiful seasons which is shared by fans of every season. I felt spamming that with ITA content may not be appropriate as it may not be relevant to the people who have not watched gen 3 or have no interest in gen 3.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since all other thread has a purpose and only potential thread would be beautiful seasons which is shared by fans of every season. I felt spamming that with ITA content may not be appropriate as it may not be relevant to the people who have not watched gen 3 or have no interest in gen 3.

Alright. Since Gen3 cast from this show is participating, the team decided that you guys can open one thread for ITA. But if the thread goes off topic then it will get closed. There should be no character mocking or Abhi vs Abhi in a thread about ITA.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Alright. Since Gen3 cast from this show is participating, the team decided that you guys can open one thread for ITA. But if the thread goes off topic then it will get closed. There should be no character mocking or Abhi vs Abhi in a thread about ITA.

Thanks smiley20

Word Count: 1

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Perhaps the thread should be titled

"YRKKH - Episode Discussion Thread and Written Update, December 12, 2023"

Rather than

"Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Written Update and EDT for December 12, 2023"

Just thought that not everyone would know that the full form of EDT is Episode Discussion Thread

smiley1

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why not have separate threads for each Gen on the forum? Why are all three seasons talked about in one thread? Everyday on this forum countless threads are created about same topics so why not create three different threads for each three seasons?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Maybe for talking about previous season. Each season can have their own thread so 3 different threads respectively to talk about the different season.

The current thread for all 3 seasons can be kept for those who’ve watched all and want to talk and discuss all seasons

Hello Mods,

I have blocked some users who are the negative nancy types. But I still see their posts? 🤔

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Hello Mods,

I have blocked some users who are the negative nancy types. But I still see their posts? 🤔

Yes, you’ll be able to see their posts and they can still see your posts in the forum after you blocked someone. When you block a user, he/she cannot PM/quote/tag you or check your profile.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Can someone get WL without getting intimation about it via pm?