Frequent Posters

Aryamba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No, I think. There was no telecast today
pehlibaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone please please get me the MP3 for the song " Ek Nanha Sa Mehmaan" from this show. I have searched everywhere and can't find it. My 6 year old daughter is planning to do it for a baby shower and I cannot find the song anywhere! Can someone please post the link? Thanks!
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this the song? Looks like its from the movie "Boxer."
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey,
You can get Ek Nanha Sa Mehmaan Aane Wala Hai - Akshara Godbharai Song & Video here - http://tune.pk/video/3072429/akshara-godh-bharai-song

If you want to save it, you can post the video URL in www.keepvid.com for offline viewing.

Also, you may ask queries in the forum helpdesk which we have sticked in front page.

Regards.
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I need the song that was played in the latest Valentine sequence and on Naksh birthday also
It's like tum ho toh sab kuch naya hai
I want the name and link to that song plz anyone can help
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wants the link of latest jadu song.. which was played during naksh remarriage when naitik came to meet akshara out of ms
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to know when this show will go off air...damn iratating...extremely pathetic daily soap i have ever witnessed...its my opinoin...so no offence...
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zeba_kausar

I want to know when this show will go off air...damn iratating...extremely pathetic daily soap i have ever witnessed...its my opinoin...so no offence...

I should help u ..u got irritated na to dont show this serial nd also dont bash here .television is giving so many serial watch them nd enjoy nd dont irritating ..oki ..but dont said nd bash here ..so many dailyshop have available ..
I m proud to be a fan of this serial which gave us so many bond ...love u hiran..
junaidfaisal thumbnail
Very nice and amazing drama serial..
nandanand thumbnail
from which film is the opening song that YRKKH team performed in star parivaar awards 2015???along with others