Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I think the new guys will come this week only. Uske baad wapas change hone ke chances hai. Not sure though

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

A simple valid request and the whole thread is being turned into a circus. smiley29

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: janecastle

A simple valid request and the whole thread is being turned into a circus. smiley29

Mods need to observe this behavior. This has become a pattern

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like people are failing to understand that actors have disappeared and hence keeping it on montage makes no sense. It's already rejected by channel. When new actors come in, it's not huge task to update it. I prefef IF keeps forum up-to-date atleast now.

We are not asking for permanent changes.. But yes, I do feel Abhira can be FL, PL, producer and director of whole Poddar circus... Aapko kya?

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Mods need to observe this behavior. This has become a pattern

S4 started 4mnths back and the entire world moved on !

Ppl need to understand when the actors r not a part of the show anymore what’s the point in keeping that montage, once the channel changes the mono with new actors or can be changed back again

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Oh it is said we are on free forum but mocked for mere suggestion and request smiley39

We stay in nazar of forum wasis rent free...

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Is it so difficult for people to understand that the actors has been replaced, the characters are not erased from the show. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looks like they want Abheera to be FL, ML, PL, side character, director, producer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abheera is all in one it seems smiley37smiley37.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I agree. I want to thank you all for giving me good company as I sip my coffee right now smiley31

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Petition likhna baaki hai ab tak? Montage is already updated by DKP for now... smiley39

and by channel....

But sure... Likh lo...

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh dono teams ka idhar bhi chalu ho Gaya 🀣🀣

Popcorn timeeee smiley41

smiley36

Off screen + Forum

Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment

On a serious note -

Well if the montage has changed on channel, it should change here too. Characters who are replaced overnight and removed from montage without care aren't really important to the show

If they didn't think that Abhira can lead the show on her own, they wouldn't have taken that risk

Edited by NoraSM - 7 months ago