Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Hotstar has 😀

canada me free nahi hai

free ka chahiye mere ko

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 7 months ago

Is it too early to ask for a new banner???

Edited by Lostin90s - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Is it too early to ask for a new banner???

DT were already having discussions on this issue . We do intend to have banner contest shorty, since some of the leading cast have changed .
We shall wait for their scenes to air, so that graphicers can get some scenes to post in the banner .New cast scenes have not yet aired .

All members will be informed smiley1

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

DT were already having discussions on this issue . We do intend to have banner contest shorty, since some of the leading cast have changed .
We shall wait for their scenes to air, so that graphicers can get some scenes to post in the banner .New cast scenes have not yet aired .

All members will be informed smiley1

Could you also please get YRKKH icon card updated to match Hotstar... Just let Abhira be there... She is the lead!

https://twitter.com/Smxridhii/status/1770149473114640579?t=nPCReSCkyQ9OqRoCWkJfpQ&s=19

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I believe we should wait for atleast a month to update banner and forum icon. As they might reshoot new montage and picture collection will need atleast completion of some epis.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I think it's important to keep atleast Main Entry point of forum updated with latest banner. It's something which was not done in previous generation, but atleast we can keep this forum up to the game of what's happening on hotstar and star plus channel.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

1000030066.jpg

On Hotstar Right now.

minakrish thumbnail

The change on Hotstar is okay but that can also mean that they didn’t have a photoshoot with the new actors yet.

Please wait for sometime and let the new actors make an entry and see how the show progresses. The DT will accordingly decide when to conduct a new BC and how the character placements should be in that.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: minakrish

The change on Hotstar is okay but that can also mean that they didn’t have a photoshoot with the new actors yet.

Please wait for sometime and let the new actors make an entry and see how the show progresses. The DT will accordingly decide when to conduct a new BC and how the character placements should be in that.

We don't know how long it will take for them to release the new montage. They may use this same montage even after new cast starts shooting, as it has happened in other shows in the past. So why not use the one with only the FL for now, just like they are doing on TV and Hotstar.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I agree with Jane. Even if it's for a week, is it so difficult for moderators to accept any montage without Ruhi and only Female Lead?

I can understand when some disagree but I thought mods are supposed to comply with official channel and keep up with it.

As per people watching Star Plus and Hotstar, this is updated montage. It would be great if moderators keep this forum up-to-date. I know making banners need time as other members need to work, but this isn't something that needs efforts. I know it's not for viewbies or mods to update. Please tell me whom to tag, and I will do the needful? Is it Vijay?