Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Please do not ask moderation related questions on this thread. Approach us by PM.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Please do not ask moderation related questions on this thread. Approach us by PM.

I didn't realize it was mod related question just a suggestion/help about Frustration Threadsmiley36.. But okie will copy paste it in PM.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Please unlock frustration thread for season 4.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello. I am unable to view some of my posts om EDT thread of 14th January 2024. Moreover, I am unable to tag anyone. I haven't received any warning as well regarding the same. Kindly please resolve this issue.

Originally posted by: smriti25

Hello. I am unable to view some of my posts om EDT thread of 14th January 2024. Moreover, I am unable to tag anyone. I haven't received any warning as well regarding the same. Kindly please resolve this issue.

Will discuss by PM .

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Please unlock frustration thread for season 4.

Thread cleaned up and reopened for members after 72 hrs .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just interested in knowing why this forum has lots of mods (as I’ve noticed another one has been added) since the daily wars that used to occur few months back have thankfully ended and the forum is more peaceful now.

The current mods are doing a great job anyway in maintaining the peace of this forum to keep it as a safe space for anyone.

Hello Mods,

I want clarification on these:

1) Gen 1 2 3 talk - can it be brought up in EDT or main forum topics? Wasn't there a DT note that it's not allowed?

2) Abhira's name from the official show handle is just that - Abhira. Why is Abheera, Abheenav, Abheemanyu allowed? Infact, AbhiRa fans (Abhimanyu-Akshara fans) can write it as it was chosen. IF CoC says no mocking of characters but let's face it by allowing these ridiculous spellings, you are allowing mocking itself.

3) There was a DT note in TRP thread that discussions of other shows are not allowed but in the new promo thread there are full-blown comparisons. So is it allowed then?

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Hello Mods,

I want clarification on these:

1) Gen 1 2 3 talk - can it be brought up in EDT or main forum topics? Wasn't there a DT note that it's not allowed?

2) Abhira's name from the official show handle is just that - Abhira. Why is Abheera, Abheenav, Abheemanyu allowed? Infact, AbhiRa fans (Abhimanyu-Akshara fans) can write it as it was chosen. IF CoC says no mocking of characters but let's face it by allowing these ridiculous spellings, you are allowing mocking itself.

3) There was a DT note in TRP thread that discussions of other shows are not allowed but in the new promo thread there are full-blown comparisons. So is it allowed then?

@red please report all such posts , DT will check each report .

@blue please explain what derogatory in those three spellings .We know which character the member concerned I talking about . Of probed derogatory we shall deal accordingly

.@green please do report such posts we shall do the needful .

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@red please report all such posts , DT will check each report .

@blue please explain what derogatory in those three spellings .We know which character the member concerned I talking about . Of probed derogatory we shall deal accordingly

.@green please do report such posts we shall do the needful .

The thing is I DID report and after hours, those comments still remain and my thread got closed smiley19smiley19

Did I say it was degradatory? If you read the comments related to such misspellings, its always used in a mocking manner. The issue here is the OFFICAL handles use the names as it is, so why in the forum are these misspellings entertained? On what grounds? To stop fan wars? Because it doesn't seem to be working