Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: halifax004

I was always quiet on and off with the show but I recently started watching it again. Does anyone know what happened to Rashmi?? Naitik's sister?? I didn't see her anywhere!!

after the leap they didn't show us rashmi.. so no idea about her
change12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched the show from long time and yesterday all of a sudden I started watching and it's seems interesting can someone pls give me brief update as to what happened after daddaji's death...
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
after djs death bma break her relationship with naitik and akshi as she thinks akshi ki wajah se dj died... and leap happens and naksh settle in abroad...
nw duggu wants to meet his whole family so makes bahana and comes to india... later naksh knows it and they too come to india but cant go to ss as bma dont like dem...
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

they show like that after dadaji's death bhami maa thinks its akshi's fault but nothing like that n bhabhi maa did n't listen akshi n throw her out of da house in her hard time natik supports her n they foursome live in S.A. for ten yrs but now they come back n want family reunion again but in between there is a story or a raaz of singapore which is related to dadaji's death but its unfold n not to show in da show abhi tak only akshara n natik knows it
so know more about sinapore mystery keep watching yeh rishta n ya now a days its intresting
_nakshi_ thumbnail
ur welcome.. 😊😊😊
Didabout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is thr frustration thread I need it as it is now burden to watch
jsurekha thumbnail
Hi,
I lost the track of YRKKH in between. Why is bhabhimaa so angry towards akshara?
_nakshi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsurekha

Hi,

I lost the track of YRKKH in between. Why is bhabhimaa so angry towards akshara?

pls refer back page...
u have ans in dat page..
yassh15 thumbnail
i have a problem coming agin and agin that more than 20 post in 24 hour from is not allowed
can i correct it
and yes one more problem which came yesterday that a newbie cannot post more than 10 in 24 hours
Edited by yassh15 - 9 years ago
_nakshi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yassh15

i have a problem coming agin and agin that more than 20 post in 24 hour from is not allowed

can i correct it
and yes one more problem which came yesterday that a newbie cannot post more than 10 in 24 hours

dats not the problem...
dats rule in if... which everyone should have gone..
once u become senior member u can post any number of posts...
as a newbie u have only 10 posts...