Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The word COMPLETED is killing me😭.

Thank you for giving such a wonderful story. I will bookmark this story, and will read it whenever I feel like drowning in IshRa. ❤

So much to catch up, and I want to discuss each and every part of the story after reading it, but looks like u have gone inactive😢.

Pls come back with a new story, I understand when I said you have exhausted all your ideas regarding IshRa in this story, but you can write one shots at least. Pick one track or one scene and write ur detailed version of it. We would love to read😭

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

The word COMPLETED is killing me😭.

Thank you for giving such a wonderful story. I will bookmark this story, and will read it whenever I feel like drowning in IshRa. ❤

So much to catch up, and I want to discuss each and every part of the story after reading it, but looks like u have gone inactive😢.

Pls come back with a new story, I understand when I said you have exhausted all your ideas regarding IshRa in this story, but you can write one shots at least. Pick one track or one scene and write ur detailed version of it. We would love to read😭

Sorry to bother you again.

@bold

Ekpaheli has written many such one shots. She picks a scene or a track, and writes her version in detail. For instance, she picked the track where Raman hides from Ishita, the fact that he is working for Ashok, and how would Ishita react when she gets to know about it. And one more, when Ishita gets to know from Manoj that she cannot conveive, she hides it from Raman, and how does Ishita spent the entire day/night hiding it from Raman, forms the story. It was a heart wrenching one😭.

My favorite one being, when IshRa go on for a date on the day they find Shagun near the kachra, Raman sends Ishita into the room first, seeing the room Ishita realises what Raman is upto ☺. Those few moments what Ishita keeps thinking about the impending night with Raman forms the story🥰.

You can find all these stories in index thread.

Just asking you to consider writing one shots. You are a rare find and I am really sad that you are not going to write anything further 😢 and the fact that you went completely inactive 😭

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Hey there!

I went inactive for a bit. I'm back to reply to your post, but will probably go inactive for a while again.

I have read almost all of Ek_Paheli's works. She is one of my biggest inspirations for my own story. Specifically, my ideas on using Harry Potter for Adi's internal turmoil and character development comes from one of her stories.

I have been reading many OS and TS works and have been thinking about one shots or two shots I could write for specific tracks or scenes from the show. I want to especially write confrontation scenes between IshRa, like after the accident track, after the Mani track, and such. I even have ideas about confrontations after the surrogacy and bhoot track where both Raman and Ishita rain out their frustrations and accusations on each other. Lots of ideas, but don't know where to start. But it will be a long while until I write again. Don't know when (or if) I will come back.

I hope you get time to read soon and you continue to comment your feedback on the rest of the story. I love reading your posts!

Much, much love and blessings to you dear! Thank you so much for supporting this humble story of mine! ❤️🤗

Edited by Aditi_X - 1 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Please do think about writing one shots😭

I will be so happy if u pick confrontations especially, because you know how tired we IshRaians are whenever we see IshRa part ways and come together again with those silly comic fights being the cupid🙏

Post leap reunion was disastrous reunion of all I should say, whilst, the one shots written by some of the writers here on post leap confrontation, gave me goosebumps, they were that terrific 👏👏

I will not bombard you with requests now itself 😁, but above one is a challenging one, and I would love to read your version🥰. Once you start writing one shots, requests will follow😉

U are such a talented writer, bless you too❤️

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Posted: 11 months ago

Hey Aditi, I read this story on Wattpad and I absolutely loved it.smiley27smiley42

You should write more stuff.smiley4

- Mrina

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Fabulous Story on original YHM...

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Just started reading. I like it.

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Posted: 4 months ago

Re-read this story for the fifth time. I am more in love with your version of IshRa over the ones in the show.smiley42smiley27

Devanshi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

First two chapters (prologue and part 1) are quite interesting - Ishita's side of story - the revelation of Ishita's medical condition.