YHM fame Pankaj Bhatia Not Paid Dues Over A Year, YHM Costars Support

-SG- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fame Pankaj Bhatia accuses makers of a TV show of not clearing dues; Aly Goni, Divyanka Tripathi extend support

In an unexpected turn of event, Pankaj Bhatia claimed not receiving his dues from the makers of a TV show and revealed facing financial strain. Aly Goni, Divyanka Tripathi, and others supported him.

Pankaj Bhatia on his Instagram video about non-payment of dues from his last show

Pankaj Bhatia, a well-known actor, who recently appeared in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Heeramandi, where his performance was widely praised, has now made headlines by posting a video on social media claiming that he has not received his dues from a television show.

The actor has accused the show's team of withholding his payment for over a year. Pankaj highlighted that the channel ensured timely payment to the actors.

He starts a video on his Instagram by mentioning having trouble sleeping and says, "In the industry, there used to be a rule according to which the channel would make sure that the actors' dues were cleared by the makers once the show went off-air. Once the show wrapped up, the actors were paid for the next three months for better financial security. I started working in Yeh Hain Mohabbatein for six years, and its production house, Balaji, never made me worried about the payment. It has been very fortunate that I have worked with very good producers like Ekta Kapoor and Rajan Shahi."

However, he goes on to add that for over a year now he hasn’t been paid from a production house. He shared, “After Covid, the show I joined, you know what show I am talking about. So they ran into some crisis because they had they made a film which did not do that well. The show got closed and it has been almost like a year now that I have not been paid. It has been more than a year that I have been working without payment. I have pursued them a lot. I have pursued them for the last six months and after a lot of persuasion, they paid me just Rs. 50,000 rupees. And you will be surprised to know that the only maintenance of the building I live in is Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month.”

He also shared that he has been living by borrowing from his friends and family and pushing himself. His Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-stars have extended their support towards him.

Aly Goni wrote, “This is so sad yaar. Again same thing same issue with actors where are those so called actor unions? Why they r not coming forward to help? @pankajbhatiaa bhai stay strong.” Divyanka wrote, “Even I wish actors and technicians were valued better on human grounds. Industry is non-empathic on various levels. I hope you, your team and our work force in entirety gets better working grounds.” Pankaj further revealed that along with him around 50-60 artists are awaiting their payment as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bellabello thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Temu Coupon Code $100 Off [acu639380] For New Users 2024

Introduction

We have an exciting announcement for new shoppers: the Temu coupon code $100 off is here to revolutionize your shopping experience! This incredible discount ensures that your first purchase is highly affordable and rewarding.

For those based in the USA, Canada, the Middle East, and European nations, the acu639380 and acu639380 coupon codes offer maximum benefits. These codes are your ticket to unbeatable savings and numerous perks.

With the Temu $100 off coupon and Temu $100 discount coupon, shopping has never been this economical. Use these exclusive discounts to make your first shopping spree truly memorable.

Temu Coupon Code $100 Off For New Users

New users on the Temu app stand to gain the most by utilizing our exclusive coupon codes. By applying the Temu coupon $100 off and Temu $100 off for new users codes, your initial purchases can be significantly more budget-friendly.

Here are five valuable codes for new users:

• acu639380: Flat $100 discount for new users.

• acu639380: A $100 coupon bundle for new customers.

• acu934948: Up to $100 coupon bundle for multiple use.

• acu935411: Free shipping to 68 countries.

• acl921207: Extra 30% off on any purchase for first-time users.

These codes are specifically designed to ensure your first shopping experience on Temu is both affordable and satisfying.

How To Redeem The Temu $100 Off Coupon Code For New Customers?

Using the Temu $100 off coupon as a new user is a straightforward process. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to use the Temu coupon code $100 off for new users:

1. Download the Temu App: Install the Temu app from your app store.

2. Create an Account: Register using your email or social media accounts.

3. Browse and Add Items: Select your desired products and add them to your cart.

4. Apply the Coupon Code: At checkout, enter the Temu $100 off coupon code.

5. Complete Your Purchase: Enjoy your savings and confirm the payment.

Temu Coupon Code $100 Off For Existing Users

Existing users aren’t left behind; they too can enjoy substantial benefits by using our specialized coupon codes on the Temu app. By applying the Temu 100 off coupon code and Temu coupon code for existing customers, you can continue to enjoy incredible savings on subsequent purchases.

Here are five useful codes for existing users:

• acu639380: $100 extra discount for existing Temu users.

• acu639380: A $100 coupon bundle for multiple purchases.

• acu934948: Free gift with express shipping all over the USA/Canada.

• acu935411: Extra 30% off on top of existing discounts.

• acl921207: Free shipping to 68 countries.

These codes help ensure that your ongoing shopping experiences remain economical and enjoyable.

How To Use The Temu Coupon Code $100 Off For Existing Customers?

For existing Temu users, here’s how you can redeem the Temu coupon code 100 off:

1. Open the Temu App: Launch the app on your device.

2. Log In: Use your credentials to access your account.

3. Shop for Products: Add your chosen products to the cart.

4. Enter the Discount Code: Apply the Temu discount code for existing users at checkout.

5. Finalize Your Purchase: Review your cart with the discount applied and proceed to payment.

How To Find The Temu Coupon Code $100 Off?

Finding the Temu coupon code $100 off first order is easy and user-friendly. By signing up for the Temu newsletter, you receive verified and tested coupons directly to your inbox. You can also follow Temu’s social media channels to get the latest Temu coupons and promotions. Furthermore, several trusted coupon sites regularly list the latest and working Temu coupon codes for you to use.

How Temu $100 Off Coupons Work?

The Temu coupon code $100 off first time user provides a direct discount on your total purchase amount. Essentially, by entering the Temu coupon code 100 percent off during checkout, your total amount is reduced by $100, making your shopping significantly more affordable. This straightforward mechanism ensures shoppers receive immediate financial benefits.

How To Earn Coupons In Temu As A New Customer?

Earning the Temu coupon code $100 off as a new customer is simple. You can avail of the Temu 100 off coupon code first order by registering on the Temu app and making your first purchase. This process guarantees you access to these lucrative discount opportunities, thereby enhancing your shopping experience from the get-go.

What Are The Advantages Of Using Temu $100 Off Coupons?

Using a Temu $100 off coupon code legit has countless benefits. Here are some key advantages:

• $100 discount on the first order.

• A $100 coupon bundle for multiple uses.

• 70% discount on popular items.

• Extra 30% off for existing Temu customers.

• Up to 90% off on selected items.

• Free gift for new users.

• Free delivery to 68 countries.

These benefits ensure that you get the most out of every purchase you make.

Temu Free Gift And Special Discount For New And Existing Users

There are multiple benefits to using our Temu $100 off coupon code. These incentives ensure both new and existing users get the best out of their shopping journey.

Here are five highly beneficial codes:

• acu639380: $100 discount for the first order.

• acu639380: Extra 30% off on any item.

• acu934948: Free gift for new Temu users.

• acu935411: Up to 70% discount on any item on the Temu app.

• acl921207: Free gift with free shipping in 68 countries including the USA and UK.

Make sure to take advantage of these $100 off Temu coupon codes to maximize your savings.

Pros And Cons Of Using Temu Coupon Code $100 Off

Pros:

• Temu coupon $100 off code provides significant savings.

• Easy to use and redeem.

• Available for both new and existing customers.

• No minimum purchase requirement.

• Free shipping included.

Cons:

• Limited to certain countries.

• May not apply to all products.

• Some users might face occasional technical issues during redemption.

Terms And Conditions Of The Temu $100 Off Coupon Code In 2024

Here are the terms and conditions for using the Temu coupon code $100 off free shipping:

• Our coupon codes don’t have any expiration date.

• Valid for both new and existing users in 68 countries worldwide.

• No minimum purchase requirements.

• Coupons can be used directly on the Temu app.

• Temu coupon code $100 off reddit is also accepted.

These straightforward terms ensure maximum convenience and value.

Final Note

We are excited to offer you the Temu coupon code $100 off to enhance your shopping experience. Make sure to utilize these coupons for unrivaled savings and enjoyment.

With the Temu $100 off coupon, you can turn your shopping into a rewarding and budget-friendly adventure. Don’t miss out on these fantastic deals.

FAQs Of Temu $100 Off Coupon

1. What is the Temu $100 off coupon? The Temu $100 off coupon is a discount code that provides $100 off your purchase when applied at checkout, making your shopping more affordable.

2. How do I use the Temu coupon code $100 off for new users? New users can apply the coupon code during checkout on the Temu app to receive an instant $100 discount on their first purchase.

3. Can existing customers use the $100 off Temu coupon code? Yes, existing customers can also benefit from the $100 off coupon by entering the specified code during checkout to enjoy the discount.

4. Where can I find the latest Temu coupons? You can find the latest Temu coupons by signing up for the Temu newsletter, checking their social media pages, or visiting trusted coupon sites.

5. What are the benefits of using the Temu coupon $100 off code? Benefits include substantial discounts on purchases, free shipping, additional percentage-based discounts, and free gifts with your orders.