Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Bolte hai na Mulle ki Daur Maszid tak waise hi Ganja CVS walo ka daur copy pasting tak. Once they stop copy paste, the show will go in shambles as happened in S1 and S2

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Bolte hai na Mulle ki Daur Maszid tak waise hi Ganja CVS walo ka daur copy pasting tak. Once they stop copy paste, the show will go in shambles as happened in S1 and S2

They have started adding ganja toxicity ka tadka 🤣

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

I couldn't contain the curiosity and watched one or two scenes from Ghum, just wanna know how they recreated them, sorry copied themsmiley1, I watched that car scene where IshRaRu go for shopping in Ishita's car, and the car troubles midway, and Ishita dhakka maarthi hain car ko jab Raman steering pe hain, in this version the way the FL is fighting with ML, it's like she's some sort of a fish market vendor, not tired of bargaining with the customersmiley14.I watched few other scenes too of her, she always has that fish market vibes on her facesmiley36,while DT used to have such a sweet voice, KP's voice was commanding during their fights, but jab Ishita chillathi Raman pe, she doesn't make it look like an ultra screaming match, or some cheap fish market fightsmiley36, but she has her way when she has to raise her voice. In one scene, when Adi and Shravu fight at school, Raman-Shagun come to defend Adi, while Ishita-Vandu come to defend Shravu, when they try to sort out things outside Principal's room, Raman says something about manners, then Ishita, so sweetly and sarcastically says, "aap manners ki baatein kar rahe ho"smiley36, I can't imagine how this woman gonna carry that scene, she'll bring her fish market again that's itsmiley36

And ML ka kya bataosmiley37,what changed in him from his old geeky look? Just changing clothes don't give you the panache mistersmiley36. I had to watch YHM two times each episode, because, first time I get lost in KPsmiley43, and second time I'll focus and watch the episode and listen to the dailogues carefully. He was that freaking handsome in the very initial days of YHM, this guy has no aura around him, I don't know if he's handsome, lately I don't find anyone handsomesmiley14

And the characters are not relatable too. They are fighting in mud like children, they are supposed to detest each other's presence.In that phase, IshRa would rather prefer to stay away locked in their respective office and clinic, than take time and play in that mud in each other's presence. And also the balm scene, in Ghum when he holds his back with pain, she says drama mat karo, like why would he pretend backache with you dumbo? Ishita knows Raman, he's not that dramebaaz who would just fake backache for any reason under the sun.

So many minute things, which define IshRa's nature are not well understood by the writers I guess, they'll blindly copy the story and add few nonsense scenes which doesn't sit with their characteristics, and ruin this legacy of a show.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I couldn't contain the curiosity and watched one or two scenes from Ghum, just wanna know how they recreated them, sorry copied themsmiley1, I watched that car scene where IshRaRu go for shopping in Ishita's car, and the car troubles midway, and Ishita dhakka maarthi hain car ko jab Raman steering pe hain, in this version the way the FL is fighting with ML, it's like she's some sort of a fish market vendor, not tired of bargaining with the customersmiley14.I watched few other scenes too of her, she always has that fish market vibes on her facesmiley36,while DT used to have such a sweet voice, KP's voice was commanding during their fights, but jab Ishita chillathi Raman pe, she doesn't make it look like an ultra screaming match, or some cheap fish market fightsmiley36, but she has her way when she has to raise her voice. In one scene, when Adi and Shravu fight at school, Raman-Shagun come to defend Adi, while Ishita-Vandu come to defend Shravu, when they try to sort out things outside Principal's room, Raman says something about manners, then Ishita, so sweetly and sarcastically says, "aap manners ki baatein kar rahe ho"smiley36, I can't imagine how this woman gonna carry that scene, she'll bring her fish market again that's itsmiley36

And ML ka kya bataosmiley37,what changed in him from his old geeky look? Just changing clothes don't give you the panache mistersmiley36. I had to watch YHM two times each episode, because, first time I get lost in KPsmiley43, and second time I'll focus and watch the episode and listen to the dailogues carefully. He was that freaking handsome in the very initial days of YHM, this guy has no aura around him, I don't know if he's handsome, lately I don't find anyone handsomesmiley14

And the characters are not relatable too. They are fighting in mud like children, they are supposed to detest each other's presence.In that phase, IshRa would rather prefer to stay away locked in their respective office and clinic, than take time and play in that mud in each other's presence. And also the balm scene, in Ghum when he holds his back with pain, she says drama mat karo, like why would he pretend backache with you dumbo? Ishita knows Raman, he's not that dramebaaz who would just fake backache for any reason under the sun.

So many minute things, which define IshRa's nature are not well understood by the writers I guess, they'll blindly copy the story and add few nonsense scenes which doesn't sit with their characteristics, and ruin this legacy of a show.

I completely second u. Despite all these the delusional toxic fans of Bhavika will say their actress nd pair is superior while IshRa and IshRaRu are unrealistic nd mediocre. The fact is they can't even match minute percent of what these 2 did. The audacity 2 say Raman toxic nd their hero dudh ki Dhula is infuriating. I'm waiting 4 this crap to end to do a full on ranting. D more I c these idiots copying nd getting away with d credits the more I detest d makers. The show was too good with ShaVika until a bland 3rd angle was brought back instead of packing off 3rd angle nd cont with dabh2.0 these idiots killed d ml nd brought in a cheap rehash of yhm with d delusion show will b number 1. D truth is s2 with Shakti nd Bhavika outdid Anupama 4 months in a row but these greedy makers couldn't take d success nd brought in Reeva still it was on top 2 with 2.5 yrps it dipped to 1.8 to 2.2 range during ipl. But d current storyline is bland nd isn't even getting d previous trps s2 used to get during ipl phirbhi toxic fans of fl are in their delusional mode age shaming Shakti Karan nd Divyanka. Bhavika was good as college going Savi nd suited the role perfectly nd her chem with Shakti was good but with yhm remake her chem acting everything is mediocre except her fans no one can c any acting chops nor chem. Shakti was phenomenal but his replacement Hitesh is just avg . But compared 2 fl both ML nd child actor improved by miles while fl is still stuck in her pre leap char
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Wishing to see him back on screenIMG_20241015_203355.jpg

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: venu66

If it's on Sony, it should be a promising project. ❤️

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

How to request mods to reopen a topic??

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

How to request mods to reopen a topic??

You can PM me and I can reopen it for you.smiley1

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: venu66

Looking forward to this.smiley42 So excited for KP's comeback.