Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qtgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i love paki drama called mera naam hai muhabbat. it it differnt every week. i usually like those shows that looks natural, not like that has people that put too much make up. paki shows r gr8 2
qtgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: don6

com on pakistni soaps and dramas r much better than indians soap

agree.... indian soaps never ends!!!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Moderator's Note:
Please make sure this topic doesn't turn into a Pakistani-Indian dramas' comparison/contrast topic. If any such argument comes to our attention, topic will be closed immediately.

Thank you,
PSF Dev. Team
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how rude - what do you mean by "ACTUALLY"?

I watch both indian and pakistani dramas and although both are good, i quite frankly enjoy pakistani dramas a bit more. they are more closer based to reality and story lines that make more sense.

Either way I enjoy both dramas and yes Pakistani dramas are very popular around the world in MANY countries.

punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_kapoor

hahah very funny no yur wrong yu just insulted bollywood .. btw EAST OR WEST india is the best in this world .. india is the most respected country ever... maybe i shouldnt have come in this form .. india is the best .. india was the best .. and India will stay the best got that ?
btw more ppl watch indian shows more than pakii shows
im not insultin anyone

There is no statistical proof that people watch more Indian serials than Pakistani ones for the mere fact that both countries are very respectfully doing good over seas with their own audience base.

So please refrain from making negative comments toward Pakistan. As far as the most respectful country goes, India is not on the top list of many people out here in the states. Either way, what is your point? Are you trying to say that Pakistan is not respected?

If you're only on here to stir drama and to do the typical "Pakistan Vs. India" scene, then that's getting old. There was no need to ask very wrongfully who ACTUALLY watches Pakistani dramas? Learn to respect other countries.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_kapoor

hahah very funny no yur wrong yu just insulted bollywood .. btw EAST OR WEST india is the best in this world .. india is the most respected country ever... maybe i shouldnt have come in this form .. india is the best .. india was the best .. and India will stay the best got that ?
btw more ppl watch indian shows more than pakii shows
im not insultin anyone

All right, I hope some mods sees this now. We aren't offending indian serials at all, we're just answering your question. Gosh, no need to be rude. And stop saying India is the best in this world, it may be the best for you, why not, but doesn't apply for other nations, so no need to be so overly patriotic and offensive to others.

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pakistani dramas are simply the BEST...each drama is unique and has a storyline that potrays the real life based issues..the acting, the theme is alwaizz soo powerful...ALL PAKI SERIALZ ROCKSS

im not against the indians or anything, but cmon u all have to admit the fact, that just like indian movies are better than paki movies, pakistani dramaz on the other hand, are much much better ,powerful and realistic than the indian soaps.

I LUVV MI PAKISTANN ANDPROUD TO BE A PAKI
Edited by Daisy!! - 16 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posting this for the second time now, arghhhh😡

Anyhow, please don't start another typical Indo-Pak debate/fight here. A number of topics have already been trasehd, locked, posts edited in PSF already. Why do you guys do this everytime? Now one more post on this issue and warning level will be raised, no matter who it was; whether it was your first time breaking the rules of IF and PSF or second time.

Had I known that this topic would turn into another battle-ground, I would have locked it, no, actually trashed it the first time I saw it in the forum.

Please be more co-operative, and respect each other. It would help us (the development team) and you a lot.

Thank You

Aany questions, drop me a PM (although replies might be a bit delayed till end-August).

IF DT

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well in these 2 years i have started to watch only pakistani dramas and pop songs.. i prefer watching some pakistani movies but not all of them....
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh i watch sum pakistani shows and i luv pakistani music.
-Iram