PAKISTANI DRAMAS 😳
INDIAN FILMS😳
PAKISTANI POP MUSIC 😳
INDIAN MOVIE'S SONGS 😳

You summed it up very well! I agree 😃

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
not probably movies but the dramas n shows of pakistan r really popular...if ur just begining to watch paki shows then u really should watch saturday night special on ARY...its a long play that is usually 1 and a 1/2 hour..n its really good n very different from normal indian dramas but most of the paki dramas r slowly becoming like indian dramas...but u really should watch that...its very realistic compared to normal indian/paki dramas
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_kapoor

hahah very funny no yur wrong yu just insulted bollywood .. btw EAST OR WEST india is the best in this world .. india is the most respected country ever... maybe i shouldnt have come in this form .. india is the best .. india was the best .. and India will stay the best got that ?
btw more ppl watch indian shows more than pakii shows
im not insultin anyone

heyyy excuse me dont start a india pakistani fight its just every one thinks thier country or nation is the best so u should not get oofended from such quotes she thinks pakistan is the best so she is not forcing to agree obusly ull say india is the best so natural n yeah obusly pakistani people ould watch paki stuff and ONE MORE THINK SHE DIDNT COMENTED AT ALL ON BOLYWOOD READ CAREFULLY FREIND 🙂
Edited by sadia_lahori - 16 years ago
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking Pakistani dramas are a 100 times better than indian soaps
The stories are realistic and no saas bahu dramas (sick of it)
Also the plus point is that the shows are not dragged on forever. The stories are short and amazing (3 months i guess is the max for most shows)
The actors are amazing and the stories are different form eachother (all the shows donot show the same thing). Most importantly no Plastic surgeries, people returning from the dead or reincarnation( not in our religion).
I guess i have written pretty much a summary of everything that our beautiful soaps deliver to us😛
aliyaannum thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse hain, yes!!!! they are the best shows and dramas ever, very reality based, with the most talented people. Any show is worth watching, the shows are entertaining and you can watch with your family, and the only reason i have joined this forum is bcoz of Pakistani forum.
Pakistani shows connect you to your society in such way that you feel the situations others are living in, any show gives a lesson, which will guide any human being in some way or the other. Because LIFE MEIN romace se bdhar kar bohat sari aisi cheezain hai, that we all need to acknoledge, but we dont, therefore pakistani shows are the best entertaining ways todo that.
there are tones of other reason why anyone would want to watch pakistani shows, or why they are entertaining, but i think this should be enough!
Edited by aliyaannum - 16 years ago
aliyaannum thumbnail

Originally posted by: cameroon16

Honestly speaking Pakistani dramas are a 100 times better than indian soaps
The stories are realistic and no saas bahu dramas (sick of it)
Also the plus point is that the shows are not dragged on forever. The stories are short and amazing (3 months i guess is the max for most shows)
The actors are amazing and the stories are different form eachother (all the shows donot show the same thing). Most importantly no Plastic surgeries, people returning from the dead or reincarnation( not in our religion).
I guess i have written pretty much a summary of everything that our beautiful soaps deliver to us😛

I totaaly agree with you, and thanks for this👏
aliyaannum thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya007

You summed it up very well! I agree 😃

i agree aswell 👏
lcok thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also watch pakistani serials and i like them more than indian because they r more realistic than indians as in indian soaps are about the role of a woman who faces the problems and someone who leads a very negative role which is not expected from a woman according to me and everyone gets marriage much time which is not a part of their culture
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love paki dramas
they r excellent!!
and there r very good actors also
love pakistan!!!
don6 thumbnail
com on pakistni soaps and dramas r much better than indians soap