tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

fo the past few days i have beeen so bored of indinan tv. so i started to watch some pakistani serials

and i have to say the are justtttttt amazing sooooooooooooooooooo much better i use to watch pakistani serials earlier ut stop since pakistanis too started to make cheap rip off of indian serial

but now there have been some great serials coming on GEO and ARy like merri adhori muhabat,sarkar sahib and ab ghar jane do

and i glued to the tv when they are coming i really think we need more of serial like these that show the originality of pakistani tv industry we have great actors and we just need some good scripts ad try not to copy indian serial they have their on thing going on.

but i still say these days some of the pakistani serial are really good alot more entertainiong then inadin serials. but i woudl also say that we need to revive the old pakistani tv quality the great scripts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just love pakistani serials they are very good.I dont like indian serials I just watch pakistani dramas.
Do u watch Woh Rishtey Woh Natey on geo tv ?
Its a great serial😊
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yh sum pakistani dramas are gud

especially geo n ary ones
-Iram
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wana watch kinara... do u know wat site i cud watch it on online?
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
try the serial update section here on IF
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do u watch yeh zindage hai on GEO tv
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there are only 2-3 indian shows that i watch. Pakistani serials did have a bad phase few years ago when trying to copy indian stuff. but now they have improved for the most part. i like shows on GEO since ARY is still too obsessed with indian stuff. I just mean that Indian r good at making soaps in their own way and we are good at making drama in our own way. but when u start copying it looks cheap.

last week i saw doraha on geo and man what a good start of the show. i am hooked. btw, the director is mehreen jabbar who has directed some Pakistani movies (ramchand Pakistani). SATRANGI was fabulous; i have seen nothing like it on TV recently. Char chand and yeh zindagi are good as well and have the true Pakistani feel to them.
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i see the same things happening in indian drama....thats why i watch pakistani serials....