Aamir in 'Kunal'?

kanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
Aamir in 'Kunal'?

By Taran Adarsh, August 31st, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

Speculation is rife that Aamir Khan has okayed the script of PINJAR director Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi's new film, which will also be a period drama. Reportedly, the choosy actor was impressed with the film-maker's abilities after he viewed the film some time back and had been having elaborate meetings with the director over the script of this new film.

"That's only hearsay," Dwivedi clarifies, "I haven't approached Aamir for the film. In fact, I have just completed writing the first draft of the script and would confirm the cast only after I am completely ready with the final version."

What's the film all about? "It's about Kunal, Emperor Ashoka's son. The film begins 18 years after the Kalinga war. It's based on a true story," Dwivedi divulges. The maker has decided to title the film KUNAL, "since my story revolves around Kunal primarily," he enlightens.

Dwivedi will announce the cast once he is through with the initial formalities. "I have had meetings with a few actors, but there's no point indulging in names-dropping till everything is confirmed on paper," the talented film-maker adds. Watch this space!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago

Thanks Kanchi😃

I don't like his picture though