Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It was quite obvious that Aamir had taken the failure of LSC hard. But he definitely seems rejuvenated and upbeat about his next work. He is a great actor and a great filmmaker and will bounce back without a doubt.

P.S. I didn’t care about TOH but I too was disappointed when LSC didn’t work. It was a very well made movie.

I want him to hit it out of the park with his upcoming movie and make a solid comeback.

Reserved to update. This one looks good it’s clashing with welcome to the jungle lol

Originally posted by: Dexterlove

I want him to hit it out of the park with his upcoming movie and make a solid comeback.

whether it’s hit or not some want to see him onscreen.
Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

whether it’s hit or not some want to see him onscreen.

A legend like him needs to do movies.I am waiting and excited for his comeback

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

most awaited!

smiley27

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This film looks like a hit film for aamir, great for aamir that he chooses great scripts over everything, wish srk and sallu followed aamir's footsteps in choosing great scripts.

This is movie I’m now waiting to see.

Originally posted by: Terenaina

This film looks like a hit film for aamir, great for aamir that he chooses great scripts over everything, wish srk and sallu followed aamir's footsteps in choosing great scripts.

well Aamir too in recent years didn’t choose good scripts either. Let’s see how this one is. Yet he’s the other khan I like due to his movies. Regarding Salman I want him to work with great directors and writers because his Stardom is mass n class level and needs to use it wisely.
Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago