cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

have u seen their last adds? its going on pay 13.99 per month and 153.89 for a year. Theres only 8 days left.😆

They did the same in ramadan ,aired da adverts but didn't ,but this time theyre doing it for sure.😃

to be honest ,i dont actaully watch many geo programmes,the only one I watch is meri adhoori mohabat and its just soo not worth airing da whole channel 4 one drma.

wht do u think?whos paying 4 it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well I watch Aag and Geo News........and Geo Entertainment I only watch NKS...........but really I am gonna miss Geo........they say na kay "Geo nahin tou kuch bhi nahin"

that's true..........after 3 november when emergency was imposed I really missed Geo......and I hope my dad subscribes Geo........I love Geo....... 😳
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i luv geo too but the fing is they r a rip off
n this is how
they are sellingt thrree of there channels for 13.99 a month whereas ARY + 5 other channels are for 17.99
so now u tell me which ones a rip of or worth it...

and plus the thing is why r they doing it in a package some people dont like aag for instance i don't and no one else in my house watches it so why shuld we pay for agg whn no one in my house watches it>> the only two channels of geo we watch are the news and geo itself
i belive they should've done the channels price separetly

i luv geo and i luv watchin TPM and mehendi walay haath among wid NKS AND food afternoon wid farah but like they r a rip of n i dont fink my dd would subscribe thm 😕 because theyre askin for too much

i'll miss geo :( 😭

Edited by desi-gal - 16 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here^ my dad wont i think

ive never wathced aag so i dont get we we have to pay for it 😕 yep they could have done it seperate and Arys offer is cheaper ina sense,coz theres 5 channels aswell.
Edited by cutestar - 16 years ago
farah698 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_1990

well I watch Aag and Geo News........and Geo Entertainment I only watch NKS...........but really I am gonna miss Geo........they say na kay "Geo nahin tou kuch bhi nahin"

that's true..........after 3 november when emergency was imposed I really missed Geo......and I hope my dad subscribes Geo........I love Geo....... 😳

u r right geo nahi tu kuch nahi n mai tu already subscribe karwa chuki hoon coz 4 us geo is like our family member
sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same too yaar^^

my dad says: you don't watch aag, and that's the reason y we don't subscribe. But I hope someone will upload meri adhoori mohabbat 😭 cuz i like that drama. And there's upcoming cricket(i don't even like cricket 😳 ) and that's why Geo is now asking to subscribe.

But will someone upload meri adhoori mohabbat...?
sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i knw ppl

dey r cleva ppl..askn us 2 subscribe n pk cricket strts
im a mad fan on pk criceket

n ques wa ppl

PK WON DA FINALS DIZ WEEK...i was so happi 😉
maleeha92 thumbnail
yes i love geo too mujhe to itne dramas tpm mwh madm and moch more
can anyone send me plz the updates plz
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt think my dad will pay for it 🤔

but the only geo channel i watch is Agg... - am gonna miss it 😭 ... i think they should atleast put Agg on freeview 😳
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah698

u r right geo nahi tu kuch nahi n mai tu already subscribe karwa chuki hoon coz 4 us geo is like our family member

awwwwwwwwwwww lucky you.............well my dad cannot live without wathing news and all the current affairs programmes.......and all of us whenever we switch on the TV........teh first thing we put on is GEO NEWS...........you know.......its impossible to live without Geo.........