Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 146

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well in the first teaser , Maya's name appeared before Wahaj so i won't say that it is only Bilal's journey . It can be a journey for both.

It could be either, but I feel it's Bilal's journey.

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

It could be either, but I feel it's Bilal's journey.

Hey can you stick to thread 3? That thread isn't completed yet and this one is still under maintenance so it'd be better if y'all discuss there.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This is KRQ we are talking about . Happy endings aren't just his thing and with all the drinking, Bilal's character already has a death flag.

Tbh tragic love stories leave a far more lasting impact and often go on to become memorable if done right. So, I am all in for a beautiful tragic ending. Imagine Bilal dying in Sadaf's arms after she finally confesses her love to him. Would be beautiful ❤

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Back to this, yea I do feel tragic endings hold more impact. I still remember Devdas ending! The way she ran and he died looking at her.

Edited by chai_chatter - 3 hours ago
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I'm hoping it starts 1st week of October.

anshvi thumbnail

Since KRQ's dramas are mostly male centric and also going by the teasers it's safe to assume that SMD in all probability would be Bilal's story. At least this is what I am hoping for.

His love for Sadaf would be the core.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

Since KRQ's dramas are mostly male centric and also going by the teasers it's safe to assume that SMD in all probability would be Bilal's story. At least this is what I am hoping for.

His love for Sadaf would be the core.

I think we are the only ones that want tragedy hahaha. Let's see what Bilal Babu does. I only want him to be the main person because I'm still suffering from Mein injustice.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I think we are the only ones that want tragedy hahaha. Let's see what Bilal Babu does. I only want him to be the main person because I'm still suffering from Mein injustice.

I am crossing my fingers for SMD to be from Bilal's pov. Wahaj deserves scripts which give him ample scope to perform as an artist.

And I really want SMD to do wonders and for Bilal to become one of the most memorable roles 🤞

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Funny story- during the space session my friend told Wahaj that I was expecting an iconic tragic end for Rumi (JBG) and Wahaj was so surprised coz everyone else was hoping for a happy ending for Rumi & Sonia 😂 and then he asked me if I like dramas with tragic endings and then I told him that tragic endings can make characters memorable. So, I wanted Sonia to choose Rumi and then either both dying or Rumi dying while saving her. Very Romeo Julie space 😂

My hopes for Wahaj's on screen character to get an iconic and memorable death sequence are still in place 😂