Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yaar jo yeh keh sakti hai im prieter than rani and priety 😆 woh khud ko super star bhi keh sakti hai 😆
pata nahin meera ko khud nahin pata chalta kay main kia kar rahi hoon yaa kia bolti hoon 😡
ghazala_gr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she looking 🤢 me totally agree wid u irtaza jo apne ap ko 24 keh sakti wo kuch bhi bool sakti hai..
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: irtaza

yaar jo yeh keh sakti hai im prieter than rani and priety 😆 woh khud ko super star bhi keh sakti hai 😆
pata nahin meera ko khud nahin pata chalta kay main kia kar rahi hoon yaa kia bolti hoon 😡

Totally agree.. aur khawab dekh rahi hai SRK ke saath kaam karne ka..!!😆

bechari..🤢

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
man seriously she has lost her mind..!! and she lookz so 😕 weird in those pictures lol 😆
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I remeber adnan sami's song...Kasie kaison ko diya hai 😉

hahahahahaha🤣 so funny😆

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol... Guys, let's support her for once. She's a Pakistani too just like us. I know she annoys us with her age-lies and all that Rakhi Sawant type baatein, but for once only as pakistanis let's support her.

I think she's looking nice but I really hate the shoes...

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

lol... Guys, let's support her for once. She's a Pakistani too just like us. I know she annoys us with her age-lies and all that Rakhi Sawant type baatein, but for once only as pakistanis let's support her.

I think she's looking nice but I really hate the shoes...

true but atleast Rakhi Sawant is honest .....well more honest den Meera ...Meera is jus full of her self n sooo vain ... if she was doing da rite things n saying da things....den pakistani's will be proud of her ....

in my opinion she has not done ne thing great wich wud make me...or us pakistani's proud