Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you anam! jus wrote what i felt!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

flow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he's living in his own world..
knock knock abhijeet wake up! and thank our paki "stars" for making ur songs to be listed as 'pops'and to b at the top of the music charts.
no offense to anyone!

pak+india rocks!

*peace*
luvthegrl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teelobhain

Case of sour grapes!
I can understand why this guy is frustrated because he himself is a flop back in India; hence he doesnt know where and how to take his frustration out.πŸ˜†. people here shouldn't even bother about what he says at all. he has been saying this same thing ever since his album flopped and adnan samis album did do well in India - showed this guy his aukaat! such are the people who are the reason why we are still fighting even when so many people have tried hard to solve the issues of Pakistanis/Indians. he tried hard to give a push to his career by becoming the short- tempered judge in both the reality shows taht he has done. i remember how himesh got even more popular after saregamapa like for shouting and being so controversial on the sets same with anu malik in indian idol and this idiot acted that way with kids at saregamapa little champs, like for gods sake dude they were kids you werent supposed to act that way with them even if you were so desperate about your career and fame. he moved on from one show to the other yet nothing happened for this sasta, cheap singer..i pray nothing ever happens for him even now and till the day he has so much hatred for people in his heart. May God guide this donkey and always punish him for his jerkish comments.

LOL!!! I totally agree!!! But the last one was sorta wrong to say!!!! I mean we shouldnt hate someone tht to write stuff tht God should do to him thts God's choice!!!!

Well the part about how Abhijeet was jealous of Adnan Sami is true!!!! Every press confence Abhijeet was in all he did was insult Adnan Sami!!!!

Abhijeet does have a very bad, mean, and horrible attitude!!!

Edited by luvthegrl786 - 16 years ago
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what guys? Abhijeet is right. Pak singers are not stars....they are artists. The word star is so over-rated these days. Aaj kal kisi ko bhi yeh tag milta hai. Pak singers are aritsts and an artist value is great. Stars tend to fizzle out.

Who is he to speak on Pakistani singers anyway? And what does he know about Pak music?

1. Nusrat Fateh Ali khan- a musical legend. No longer in this world but his songs are copied and remixed even today. Singers like Hans raj Hans and Jaspinder Narula have used his songs and have spoken with high regard for him. He was internationally recognized and worked on major projects such as Dead man walking in Hollywood.

2. Mehdi Hasan and Ghulam Ali- two of the most popular and soulful ghazal singers to have come from the region. Whenever the names of the most renound ghazal singers are given, these two are mentioned. Indian ghazal singer Hariharan is a big fan of them too.

3. Nazia Hasan- the trend setter of Pak pop music. She made it big with the song aap jaisa koi in India. A woman with good vocals and beauty and brains to match it, was involved in charity work within Pak. And Pakistan, not even India has ever seen a sensational female artist like her again and I doubt there will be another Nazia Hasan.

4. Junoon- one of the pioneers of Pakistani music, the sufi rock band enabled Pak to rock its way to the musical map. Their thought provoking messages and calls for peace between the two nations India and Pak earned them respect. They did their work on an international level and also performed at the United Nations, which is a big honour. Their lead singer, Salman Ahmed also performed during the Nobel Prize ceremony and in the troubled valley of Kashmir.

5. Fuzon- a band that shot to fame instantly, their song with Indian star Urmila called 'Deewane' was in fact associated with the United Nations, aimed at bringing the two nations closer together.

6. Atif Aslam- he's seen as the only rockstar in South Asia. The way he has risen to great heights in a short amount of time has been applauded. His songs continue to become chartbusters and he has a fan following worldwide. Debates about his singing haven't got him down. He's still working hard and entertaining the masses.

7. Rahat Fateh Ali khan- the soulful sufi singer has become very successful, despite singing only in the sufi/classical genre. He has carved a nice for himself and has successfully made his own place and is not known as the nephew of the late Nusrat, but as Rahat Fateh Ali khan. Be it Paap, Kalyug, Omakara or Om shanti om, the soulful singer has given a number of hits and has shown people that sufiyana andaaz can also appeal to the masses. Internationally he has also worked on a couple of projects, such as with Mel Gibson.

So after all this bak-bak, you must be thinking...ok so get to the point! πŸ˜† my point is (although pretty obvious) Pakistani singers have nothing to prove. Their work speaks for itself. There are many that I haven't mentioned- and there are many of may favs that are not on the list. But I wanted to mention those that have done significant work 😊

I actually like some of Abhijeet's songs. But it's a shame that he has to stoop to such a cheap level He is forgetting that bringing others down doesn't make one a bigger person.

And sorry for the long post 😳 Hope my views don't offend anyone, because I don't like to hurt people πŸ˜ƒ
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What his problem
His answers show that he has a lot of unnecessary pride (biggest tax payer-my foot)
He's so racist and jealous of our paki singers cuz they are really good πŸ˜‰
Hope he learns his lesson
Stupid idiotic fool 😑 😑

Moderator's Note:
thats a direct attack, please don't do that again in the future.

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvthegrl786

LOL!!! I totally agree!!! But the last one was sorta wrong to say!!!! I mean we shouldnt hate someone tht to write stuff tht God should do to him thts God's choice!!!!

Well the part about how Abhijeet was jealous of Adnan Sami is true!!!! Every press confence Abhijeet was in all he did was insult Adnan Sami!!!!

Abhijeet does have a very bad, mean, and horrible attitude!!!

I only asked god to guide him...i could have asked for worse you know :p
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:
After going through the topic 5 times, I have only come to one conclusion and that is closing the topic.

So far I have seen only a few sensible posts in this whole topic, the latest one being aaliya007's. She made her point and without putting down anyone either. Can we all please learn something from Aaliya and not post anymore topics/posts bashing or attacking others?

This article was soooo old, back in Feb 08 it was posted and sorry for attending to it so late (got busy with exams) but all the out-of-line comments have been taken notice of and warnings given (in the post (s) itself). If anything missed please let me know through PM.

I dont think there is anything else left to be discussed in this topic so closing it. Got any questions or problems do drop me a PM or any other active PSF DT.

Topic Closed