Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I dont think we should waste our time on him because narrow minded people like him don't even deserve an OUNCE of importance from our side๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this guy is just jealous of the talent our singers got.. like half of india listens to Atif Alsam n Ali Zafar but India nvr got them fame n talent. India looked at their talent, loved it n encouraged them to sing for'em. like in the song mitwa in KANK, india had to ask pakistan for the singer kz no singer tht they had cud sing tht song, so hows this guy guna tell me tht Pakistani actors n singers dun got talent wen they go to pakistan looking for talent๐Ÿ˜ก
--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_love

EXACTLY!!! I 100% agree with ya!!! even i was so mad,,, but after reading ur comments i m feeling bit alright!!! Yaar kiya baat kahi hai!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

wah jee wah

very well said

agreed tht this guy is a total moron๐Ÿ˜ก

Moderator's Note:
Please refrain from making personal attacks on others no matter how much you dislike them.

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Case of sour grapes!
I can understand why this guy is frustrated because he himself is a flop back in India; hence he doesnt know where and how to take his frustration out.๐Ÿ˜†. people here shouldn't even bother about what he says at all. he has been saying this same thing ever since his album flopped and adnan samis album did do well in India - showed this guy his aukaat! such are the people who are the reason why we are still fighting even when so many people have tried hard to solve the issues of Pakistanis/Indians. he tried hard to give a push to his career by becoming the short- tempered judge in both the reality shows taht he has done. i remember how himesh got even more popular after saregamapa like for shouting and being so controversial on the sets same with anu malik in indian idol and this idiot acted that way with kids at saregamapa little champs, like for gods sake dude they were kids you werent supposed to act that way with them even if you were so desperate about your career and fame. he moved on from one show to the other yet nothing happened for this sasta, cheap singer..i pray nothing ever happens for him even now and till the day he has so much hatred for people in his heart. May God guide this donkey and always punish him for his jerkish comments.

Moderator's Note:
The underlined, bold comments are way out of line. You are reminded to not break any rules of IF, PSF by posting such direct attacks on others.

I completely understand your frustration and annoyance over Abhijeet's behaviour towards others but please do keep in mind IF COC
๐Ÿ˜Š
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teelobhain

Case of sour grapes!
I can understand why this guy is frustrated because he himself is a flop back in India; hence he doesnt know where and how to take his frustration out.๐Ÿ˜†. people here shouldn't even bother about what he says at all. he has been saying this same thing ever since his album flopped and adnan samis album did do well in India - showed this guy his aukaat! such are the people who are the reason why we are still fighting even when so many people have tried hard to solve the issues of Pakistanis/Indians. he tried hard to give a push to his career by becoming the short- tempered judge in both the reality shows taht he has done. i remember how himesh got even more popular after saregamapa like for shouting and being so controversial on the sets same with anu malik in indian idol and this idiot acted that way with kids at saregamapa little champs, like for gods sake dude they were kids you werent supposed to act that way with them even if you were so desperate about your career and fame. he moved on from one show to the other yet nothing happened for this sasta, cheap singer..i pray nothing ever happens for him even now and till the day he has so much hatred for people in his heart. May God guide this donkey and always punish him for his jerkish comments.

Oh my God... this is one hell of an hilarious post. LOL. Donkey... yeah, man, you said it. What a freak!

Moderator's Note:
Please don't start this name-calling (in/direct attacks) here.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_love

Not being mean but let me tell you a little truth Abhijeet,,,Jis Zuban mein tum gatay ho na its URDU not any other language... and second thing if i m not wrong you stole Waris baig'S song ''Calls Kal shab dekha ''not being mean but PEHLEY APNEY ANDAR DEKHO PHIR KISI AUR kay aupar point karo,,

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH FIZA that thier artist work in our dramas but we never say any bad thing to them so Abhijeet PEHLAY TOLO PHIR BOLO

wah kiya baat ki app ny ๐Ÿ‘

fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol. the guy thinks only indians are stars but if u look at it, pakistani artists are superstars they only need one hit to get them to the top. half the songs nowadays in indian films are sung by pakistanis. its about talent not country.
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fahimataq

Lol. the guy thinks only indians are stars but if u look at it, pakistani artists are superstars they only need one hit to get them to the top. half the songs nowadays in indian films are sung by pakistanis. its about talent not country.

well said๐Ÿ‘

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't really listen to pakistani songs but i like atif and there alot singers a like their songs too. as far as i know there are alot of indian singers that are very popular than abijeet. he is just jealous that pakistani singers are getting importance in india. i really really hate meera but i think she is very popular because she has been in film industry for soo many years i don't how did he come up saying even the servents don't know about them. he is recist i always wanted india and pakistan to come together because they can really rock the world. these kind of people only think about themselves.
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

i don't really listen to pakistani songs but i like atif and there alot singers a like their songs too. as far as i know there are alot of indian singers that are very popular than abijeet. he is just jealous that pakistani singers are getting importance in india. i really really hate meera but i think she is very popular because she has been in film industry for soo many years i don't how did he come up saying even the servents don't know about them. he is recist i always wanted india and pakistan to come together because they can really rock the world. these kind of people only think about themselves.

The guy seriously needs to choose his words before he says sumthing cos a lot of ppl can get sensitive bout these kind of issues. its better to shut up and keep these opinions to urself. yh if pakistan nd india work together, they can seriosuly cook up sum gr8 music for defo!๐Ÿ˜ƒ