fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
God is Abhijeet a biggest star in india? so y he comment on pakistani stars
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no comments.. but seriousli he is very irrogant.. i am sorry for the Fans. soz if i said somethin wrong thats against I.F.. but i reli get annoyed by people like him. He needs sum attitude lessons from me. 😑
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who si this Abhijeet? The one who won Indian Idol once or what?
rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not being mean but let me tell you a little truth Abhijeet,,,Jis Zuban mein tum gatay ho na its URDU not any other language... and second thing if i m not wrong you stole Waris baig'S song ''Calls Kal shab dekha ''not being mean but PEHLEY APNEY ANDAR DEKHO PHIR KISI AUR kay aupar point karo,,

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH FIZA that thier artist work in our dramas but we never say any bad thing to them so Abhijeet PEHLAY TOLO PHIR BOLO
rose_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Who si this Abhijeet? The one who won Indian Idol once or what?

He was in the SAREGAMAPA and in SVOI but not sure about Indian idol,,BUT anyways he s indian Singer

Edited by rose_love - 16 years ago
maryam93150 thumbnail
this man has problems 😑 😑 😑
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kim_

He is just jealous of our singers πŸ˜†

insecure man πŸ˜†

trueπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahahaha....yeah pakistani's are not artists cause they actually have the decency and class to come up with original work and not copy from others. THe only reason this moron says pakitani artists should't be allowed to come to india and make a career is because if they do...how's india gonna steal their songs then???? U cant steal someone's song when their rite infront of u rite...u can only do it behind their backs. 😑 FigurES!!!
rose_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

hahahahaha....yeah pakistani's are not artists cause they actually have the decency and class to come up with original work and not copy from others. THe only reason this moron says pakitani artists should't be allowed to come to india and make a career is because if they do...how's india gonna steal their songs then???? U cant steal someone's song when their rite infront of u rite...u can only do it behind their backs. 😑 FigurES!!!

EXACTLY!!! I 100% agree with ya!!! even i was so mad,,, but after reading ur comments i m feeling bit alright!!! Yaar kiya baat kahi hai!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

soulful thumbnail
guys please dont mind abhijit's comments. He always give controversial statements.there r some narrow minded people all over the world. We have some too.I believe one shoulndn't say things that hurt other people's feelings. but world is not a fair place to be. so ignore these kind of people and their comments. i appologize on his attitude.