Users

Frequent Posters

1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i reli hate dis man....evn tho hate a strong word
but dis guy always kumz across as racist towards pakistaniz

not dat i like meera .....but she is more well knwn den him
hez jus jealous of all da attention pakistani singerz r gettin in indian music industry

him n busy?? all hez gud for is fitin on pety issues in musical talent show ...has he evn sung ne fing recently ....part from dat 1 song in om shanti om??

"To be honest, I think the competition has turned reality shows into a big joke. Established singers are letting go of their self-respect by participating in them. "....... so y did he participate in such shows twice??...dats wot u call a hypocrite

argh!! ...dis man makes me sick 😑

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this man has problems he thinkof himself as the bigest thing around seriously pakistanji singers are sucessful cause they are good so he needs to deal with it and stop beinga rasict
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs!!! he feels insecure from pakistani artist... whether its atif , nusrat fateh ali khan or rafaqat ali.. He knows that his country can never produce such highly classical singers like them...Many indian artist work in pakistani dramas but we don't make such a fuss about it...

Moderator's Note:
Watch your words!!! Refrain from making any kind of comments that may be offensive to other people.

India has also got good talent. I am not that much in to music therefore cant comment anything on that front. However, saying that the one you have is the best and not ackowldging others is plain ignorance.

Next time, you better be careful when writing such a remark which could be hurtful to another group of people.

PSF Dev. Team

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

tfs!!! he feels insecure from pakistani artist... whether its atif , nusrat fateh ali khan or rafaqat ali.. He knows that his country can never produce such highly classical singers like them...Many indian artist work in pakistani dramas but we don't make such a fuss about it...

come on, it's not that at all..remember, shastri sangeet was born in india, after all πŸ˜‰ he is just plain old jealous of ALL singers in the music industry, because they are all getting more work and fame than him. if he started dissing indian singers, then people would be able to point fingers at him easily, but since he's dissing pakistani ones in the industry, he can get away by blaming it on his 'patriotic spirit'. it's soo lame, and noone even respects him anymore thanks to his idiotic comments πŸ˜†

Edited by Noor_64 - 16 years ago
supercool thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
isnt he the guy who refused to come to voi because Atif aslam was the guest on there? πŸ˜†
i think that was him lol πŸ˜†
Edited by supercool - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is just jealous of our singers πŸ˜†

insecure man πŸ˜†
Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kim_

He is just jealous of our singers πŸ˜†

insecure man πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's Note:
Guys, I am leaving this topic open for now. Please do not turn it into a war zone.

Re-vist the rules if you need to and then post. Refrain from making hurtful remarks.

If you see a post which you think is not appropriate and breaks forum rules in anyway, please do not hesitate to REPORT the post.

Regards,

PSF DT
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i personly hate this persone he is pathetic loser

Moderator's Note:
Watch it, thats indirect bashing. Pleae refrain from that in future.

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 16 years ago