Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Reema and ZQ both are looking stunning 😳
Edited by rose_love - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, wini.

If I'm honest, I hate them all. Ek naii hai normal insaan in mein. I'm in Europe and I think these people have more class than our pakistani wanna-bes.
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
c'mon yaar lets not criticise our own ppl.. your comment won't make any difference to them... i don't know which world your living in but i live in U.K and most of the pakistani boys and girls eat haram food and do things that islam prohibits.. all i m saying is that all the fingers in your hands have different sizes..So don't put the blame on the whole nation. May allah give them taufiq.. thats all i can pray for some of our ppl
sabrina khan thumbnail
hadh hoti hai man toba toba!! cant relly tell if they r pakistanis especiallly MUSLIMS..... pakistan aur muslms ka naam badnaam ho rha hai.. i logo ki wajeh sey poorey pakistan me aur duniya mai muslims per aazaab nazil ho rha hai khuda ka!!! damn man itna bhi kia westernized hona? Allah Tauba! dey r preettty dey shud b thnk ful to Allah instead of showin off their EVERYTHIN!!! uhh 😕 pata nhi kia hoga pakistan ka....
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R u sure these pics are of Pakistani girls or shall I say ladien becaseu I don't believe it

they are wearing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don;t know clothes.........I can' believe

I think Reema is dressed the best 😳 😳 😳......I know most of people don't like her just of her very informal english 😆 😆 but I think she is the best actress of Pakistan film industry and looking at these pics I can't see diffrence of Lollywood and bollywood
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabrina khan

hadh hoti hai man toba toba!! cant relly tell if they r pakistanis especiallly MUSLIMS..... pakistan aur muslms ka naam badnaam ho rha hai.. i logo ki wajeh sey poorey pakistan me aur duniya mai muslims per aazaab nazil ho rha hai khuda ka!!! damn man itna bhi kia westernized hona? Allah Tauba! dey r preettty dey shud b thnk ful to Allah instead of showin off their EVERYTHIN!!! uhh 😕 pata nhi kia hoga pakistan ka....

I agree with you Sabrina 😊

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whats wrong with these ppl... ? cant even have a good make-up artist to do their make-up... 😕 ... looking at the pics, i think the publisher may have used photoshop thats why nearly all of their make-up and hair do seems 😕 ...anyways, wont comment about clothing...
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

c'mon yaar lets not criticise our own ppl.. your comment won't make any difference to them... i don't know which world your living in but i live in U.K and most of the pakistani boys and girls eat haram food and do things that islam prohibits.. all i m saying is that all the fingers in your hands have different sizes..So don't put the blame on the whole nation. May allah give them taufiq.. thats all i can pray for some of our ppl

yeh it depends on the how the aprenst bring them up. i do not mena to offend ayone by syaing this it is what i feel. i feel that those parnst r from apksatn who coem here for moneya nd when thy ahve childrne thy teahc them nothing arghhh it annoys me sooo much!!!!!

ambreen420 thumbnail
paistan mein kaprey ke kami ho gae hai kiya ...
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they neeed a better makeup artist othwise atleast we are getting to see some pakistani designer work the velvet dresss is just disgusting looking and about dressing moderately its their choice they dont want to then you cant make them but yeah they could have dress moderate and still look pretty i like a lot of the dresses i like that we have some good designers in pakistan