nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey ppl i watched the show today where Bushra Ansari was the guest and i don know y i didn't enjoyed it that much as i was expecting it to be!!!!😲

Did any of u guys felt the same or different?

p.s. i liked the veena malik's parody of her the clip they showed..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I felt the same. I got bored at some points... I dun even wanna watch the repeat telecast cuz it was kinda boring. Nadia was totally over-acting as usual and praising Bushra Ansari like crazy, this is so fake.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah, and I also watched the Veena malik parody on youtube, was hilarious... but she laughed too much in it although Bushra doesn't laugh that crazily. lol. But the parody was good cuz the way Veena spoke was very much the way Bushra speaks. Hadeeqa Kiyani part was funny. The way she always stood up and wanted to sing. LOL.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was so nice I watched it toooooooooo

Bushrah and Nadia are same man

they are just "bichree huiey behnaian" 😆 😆 😆
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_srk_rani

Madam app ne kab dekha????????😕

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm.. I think Nadia was praising Bushra Ansari way too much. Like Nadia, even I thought that Birthday Bumps with Bushra would be so much fun but it wasn't any fun at all. =\

I love the Birthday Bumps part in NKS bec they go TOTALLY crazy in it.. 😆 😆

But its true that even I was expecting the whole show to be really kewl but it wasn't. Nadia Khan is rocking =)

I loved Veena Malik's parody. Veena rocks. But the fact I was hating completely was that I could see Bushra annoyed by the fact that Veena did her parody nd all.. I know she was trying to hide it frm her face.. She was laughing but not dil se.. 😛 If it would have been sumone else's parody, she would have enjoyed more. You must have noticed dat she sed "Mey aisi chudail jaisi dikhti hoon"? <-- Now this thing was annoying her a lot.

But one should have the power to face it. Especially wen one does the same for others, so one should tolerate it when it comes to him too.
Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago