Pakistani ppl No shower!

love_kush thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i will stop when showers and soap is introduced in ur "nation"
but your country still does not have any soap or working showers...it is smelly place, and fatima, whenwas last time u took shower?, what is "wudu 5 times a day"
is it the smell that makes u take a shower 5X a day fatima? because i do not understand

and Sindh Wala, u listen to indian music i c, please stop listening to punjabi songs by punjabi artists, it is not for pakistani people and i also hear pakistanis listen to arabic music, that is also not for pakistanis
india is richer then pakistan
www.ciafactbook.com
www.bbcnews.com

99% of pakis i have SEEN, are like wtf are u wearing and look like they crawled out of a sewer

india is 2nd fastest growing economy with 400 million + middle class and pakistan has ... what?
salma and why is it always a pakistani, good thing i do not look like a pakistani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this must be the the worst research u have ever done on some other country . sure u r right pakistan doesn't have "soaps" cuz ekta has copyrights of it we prefer to watch well written drama serials. and about taking shower pakistani rather take shower once a day than to wait till visit ganga to wash paaps in a water where thousands of dead people's ashes are used as bathing soap. as far as music is concerned pakistan has best of it in case u forgot nusrat fateh ali khan was pakistani, nur jaha was pakistani too and rahat fateh ali khan who indian begs to sing in india . and yeah pakistanis don't copy indian songs it is quite the opposite remeber pakistan channno became indian chura in indian fight club.
thank god i don't look like indian otherwise people just won't stop asking me why in india people won't stop making lots of babaies in case u don't know indian is the second populated country in the world.
but i am not like u cuz i don't hate india true it is rich in culture and awsome as far as democracy is concerned but it is poor when it comes to its people's cheap thinking of attacking other people's countries.
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What kind of bakwaas is this? As an Indian, I'm absolutely appalled by this post and your behaviour. Disgusting 🤢 ! If you hate Pakistan, Pakistani people and Pakistani dramas/music so much WHY do you post in this section every other day? I don't even believe that you're really Indian, because I've never met anyone from India as close-minded and jaahil as you seem to be from your posts. If you have some personal problems with someone, say what you want through a PM, not by making a sar-e-aam tamaasha of yourself. 😉 And especially don't make such a fuzool post like this on a forum of all places! 😕
Edited by Noor_64 - 16 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please refrain from bashing any country or its people in a rude manner.

Topic closed.

PSF Dev. Team